FarmFest2017 THE BIG 1Q STRIP

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by R0X3Y, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Absolutely no class from the FF crowd on this. Y not pick a target that would retaliate. O wait, they just wanted someone who would just take it.

2. The point was they aren't in OSW. The point is to get them to do something but did they? No which is sad and pathetic thing for a "clan" to do. We have all been stripped of what we considered alot.

3. Don't argue with Grymln. He is mad because he couldn't get any wall cries and was kicked from the group. Though it is funny to watch him make a fool of himself when you banter with the guy, he will blow this entire thread off topic.

4. AshTrash this was your first ever being a judge on farmfest. You obviously on desperation measures trying to re invent yourself as the next bootsy. You are a try hard . The farmfest tradition of kaw is long gone. i remember when LaLa , Maaki, Colonelleblanc were all in PureEvil as judges.Those were the highlights and fun times of Farmfest. This farmfest was a sham thats the bare truth of it. Putting judges who are quick to tick +1 point without even researching & looking into the stats of the target shows how its lost sight of it's real meaning + history . It's about time pure evil re opened full time again instead of just 3 days of the year .Or is Rox3y only living in pure evil's past history fame ? Rather then having the passion to keep it alive 24/7 all year round. ? And no AshTrash i wont shut up for you .You aint nobody that has any respect on kaw.

5. You seem to have no cognitive argument against me so you reverted to wishing me away. Thanks for confirming my post. Have fun with your building blocks.

6. Class, cyber bullying...

What you talking about fools?

THIS IS FARMFEST.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: pewpewpew
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    :lol: :lol: :lol:
    :lol: :lol:
    :lol:

It's like y'all expect us to be courteous, say ours Ts and Ps..

Ain't gonna happen kid. Farmers gonna be farmers, trash talkers gonna be trash talkers and there is simply nothing you can do about it.

See, it's fairy's like you that thanks people like me for bending you over.

7. Forget KAW do the so-called leaders of FF share the views of R0X3Y.Are her so very shameful comments towards a minority of mankind acceptable to you . SHAME ON YOU & SHAME ON KAW for seeing this as acceptable Ladyash, vixen?

8. LMAO!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please, someone pass the tenna lady!!!

Staph. Bruh, my ribs they hurt. One human being is not meant to laugh this much

9. Hey all, it's your favourite armchair philosopher's lover here.

Just want to give a shout out to all the people who took the time to organize and judge this years farmfest. Thanks to clannies who made cc loads of fun and thank you 'victims' who fed me many laughs.

So many tears, so little time! Cheers everyone and happy kaw'ing!

10. If vixen and I agree on something it is clearly for the good of kaw

11. Vix, Ash and Blazey contributed the majority of the funds for it.. probably around 700 out of 900T came from them.. so I'm going to say it's safe to assume they agreed with it 

12. Shameful you mom must be so proud

13. You're right, I've seen the error of my heathen ways!

No curse word, sarcastic remark, witty comment, trash talking comments shall ever escape my now pure lips.....

Listen ya moose, you can say what ever you want but your buck toothed, irrelevant, inbred little self ain't ever gonna change or deter this 100% awesome peice of skin

Glad we cleared that up <3

14. i've been off kaw shana i had 2 full bars and you only hit 2 and stop. i guess you give up as soon as you get fails . What are the odds with your big stats that you would fail on me with tiny stats ! And roxey just embaresses her/his self trying to talk like a teenager with the teenage missspelt words thinking it makes her appear slick and cool and feel young again.And using the american word of " totes " when she is from uk . it's sad really to watch it you get the picture of mutton dressed up as lamb with rox3y.

15. That moment when roni criticizes someone for their spelling.... 

16. There's no point in arguing with Roni when she doesn't understand mechanics - i picture a young girl who gets all excited when Santa comes to town..

You ever hear of pin before Roni?

17. That moment when Rox don't care! :lol:

Rissa! You totes ma goats!! ;)

18. *Ronald

19. Uhm Roni you do realise the way you talk has nothing to do with where you live. Maybe she judt can't spell? And not long ago you were talking about how I live in the UK when I post ss in the farmfest room with EST....

20. Stop trying to be a buttkisser wattz it's very unbecoming and embarressing. i am from u.k from London . i know the slang and its pathetic how rox3y uses i am hawtness instead of hotness or i am bawz instead of boss. There comes a time in your life rox3y you have to stop copying how younger people speak with street slang or stealing other countries words. Just be yourself instead of trying to fob off how teens talk 2 decades younger than you. it's so pathetic.