FarmFest2017 THE BIG 1Q STRIP

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by R0X3Y, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Wattz dont bother lying this is your first farmfest you even spoke on it. You never used to talk on kaw until you stole glenns -V- screenname.

2. Just ignore Ronald. Seriously. This thread is too awesome for her to ruin.

3. So awesome , that you didnt crank up the notch and hit some of the notorious members on kaw and hit into every osw clan avaliable. It would have really solidified the farmfest legacy with a peak of the summit L.B member strip .Rather than just a normal player who just plays regular kaw and no harm to anybody. Ohh well who knows there's always next year .

4. Yes, there's always next year. Now kindly remove yourself

5. 'Always with the negative waves Moriarty, ALWAYS with the negative waves!'

6. Ash as i said before you aint anybody inspirational on kaw. You dont act alone .it is always behind a clan or group of people. So no i wont shut up or remove myself. i dont jump to you and neither does anybody else. You left Apoc only because too many strong females that you could never surpass or get noticed before them. So jump to the other side to try re invent yourself .And not much has changed. So open up pure evil and make next year even sooner .it could be all day everyday , if you really were so notorious.But you're not , you need the safety of being behind a big clan and alliance rather than out on a limb and taking a fresh direction. So you will always just be a puppet .And stop using the cliche excuse of " mechanics " if i am not on kaw and have 2 full bars to hit. i will not go dtw untill 20% or you stop.

7. ... or your clan is in osw and you have other targets to hit?

Oh that's right you need a clan first.

Here's what I don't get Roni - you scream about playing KaW your own way never giving credit when other people do THE EXACT SAME THING.

Power to you if you think mechanics are boring - power to you if you think clans suck

But I don't have to play your way just as you tell me right?

I may very well be wrong but I gotta wonder who the sheep is here.

Bah humbug!

(Get that - a reference to my Santa joke AND A sheep joke)

8. The open pure evil was a comment to rox3y. And really the " were in osw " excuse doesnt ring true any more either. People who are in osw still jump outside and do eb's in other clans and the events elsewhere. And it's easyily done to balance it all - take turns . 1 week rox3y then she can go back to battlegrounds and someone else can take over for a week and swap it around with all the ex pure evil members .Sureley rissa can do a few weeks and have a break from e.e. Even Vlad im sure would be willing to keep the doors open and teach the farming skills of kaw.There is endless possibilitys if you really dont want to shut its doors for 362 days of the year and only open 3 days of the year.

9. The maths seems to be correct
    As 365 days in a year and 3 days opened means 362 closed
    However, I would like to point out a generalization as this ignores leap years

10. Ronald will u please tuck u sack bk in ur tree crack n run along thanks

11. Go and buy another account hawk. Nobody knew of you until you acquired that one.

12. 362 days..............

TO BE CONTINUED.

13. Out of curiosity, how many people do you think have bought accounts?

14. Funny thing is this been me from day one lots can verify that. Very delusional . on another note ff was fun. Happy farming all 

15. out of curiousity how slim do you think your chances are of getting V.K ? i'd say Chubby Chaser has more chance of becoming a mod than your end goal.

16. How long have you been Kotfe Hawk ?

17. Lol, is that your only insult against me? Not gonna accuse me of buying an account like the rest of kaw?

18. Stop derailing this thread or I will ask you to leave this thread, keep on topic please and thank you.

19. Oh stahp with all the crying already, hold it for next FF, would u?

Victim shvictim..reason or none what so ever..defenseless or not - the point was simply good old fun! And we all had it :)

I was a defenseless victim once too. A two week old kaw nub back in 2010? I got stripped and hit, and xtalled on..I didn't know what to do, my gold plunder while I was pinning on eb went to crap and I panicked..I stopped pinning as I didn't know that was the only thing to save me, and so I watched my gold disappear and my nf get spammed away. I was a victim of the very first FF. I hired another ally with what was left but that one was hired again in seconds. Then I discovered an attack button but it didn't really help..So I went on raging and crying on my attacker's wall. Posting their wall was the only thing that stopped their vicious attack on lil me..NaughtyGwen and Sucker aka NightmareWalking were the offenders who I unknowingly gave FF points to :( after I found out what was happening and that Sucker won I was raging even more! I never felt so embarrassed since lol I decided to learn farming and war his clan, then mighty Black Hand! I joined lotr in their war against BH, and learned the side of kaw I love the most till this day - true pvp. My story ended with being recruited to BH (the plan was to destroy them from inside because Im stubborn like that lol) and there at BH I met Rox3y <3 First thing she said was 'what is our ca doing in clan?!', then she went on cussing like a working girl she is and rage left clan

I am forever grateful to FF for introducing me to kaw I loved all these years and for making me feel like a complete nub and a cry baby. I do know how the victims feel. But if I could overcome this, anyone can. It's a matter of the choice and how else one would know to make such choice in this epic battles 'war' game of ours if it wasn't for FF