Estoc Trials - Week 9 - Test War 1 *update 2:05pm*

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 9 - Test War 1 *update 1:47pm*

50 mith.

Please tell me that is seriously not all we get for this? Not even two free crystals...? 59 mith is nothing for the inconvenience caused to most players...

2. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 9 - Test War 1 *update 1:47pm*

3. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 9 - Test War 1 *update 1:47pm*

Not enough.... BB rewards too, there were pots lost...

4. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 9 - Test War 1 *update 1:47pm*

kaw_admin are you ******* serious? +50mithril reimbursement ? what a load of bollocks that is!
    how about those that casted max mithril (60 mith) do i lose my 10mithril just because of the fact that YOU made a mistake in todays war 1? rubbish.
    1 mith costs 738,000,000 gold for me, and that x 10 = 7.3b and 7.3b gold is NOT cheap, i want my mithril back, why are we being penalized for your own silly mistake(s)? SORT IT OUT AND GIVE ME A FULL REIMBURSEMENT OF MY MITHRIL USED.

5. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 9 - Test War 1 *update 1:47pm*

Thank you

6. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 9 - Test War 1 *update 1:47pm*

Lol...no war, no double gold on ToC as advertised...

(Slow clap)

Best day...ever! 

7. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 9 - Test War 1 *update 1:47pm*

50 mith? What about the players who casted all spells possible @ 60mith.

8. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 9 - Test War 1 *update 1:47pm*

Devs are jk they will give more than that. :lol:

9. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 9 - Test War 1 *update 1:47pm*

Give them 5/10 more than the amount they used, people use 14 and get 50? It isn't fair.

10. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 9 - Test War 1 *update 1:47pm*

Cheers devs. We all make mistakes from time to time. Thanks for owning up and giving fair compensation. Btw the matchups looked to be very good so the algorithm might be working :)

11. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 9 - Test War 1 *update 1:47pm*

Before i know its not war i already wested my too many pots on attacking my tatgets so plz make fair 50mith is not enough :(

12. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 9 - Test War 1 *update 1:47pm*

Devs, pots used, max mith cast, XTAL used and 50 mith payout and ee increase a level? What about all the gold we banked in bb losing 30% of it? Max cast on mith is way more than 50. Rewards should be reconsidered considering time shortened for eb and time taken to stay up for wars and to plan for wars. Look into it. I don't think everyone will get a fair reimbursement. 

13. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 9 - Test War 1 *update 1:47pm*

I think we're getting our mith spent and crystals spent back..plus 50 mith and an estoc edge level. Hard to tell with the pm from kaw and now forum update.

14. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 9 - Test War 1 *update 1:47pm*

I'm sorry it wasn't clear in the post. Yes, all the mith you used to cast spells + 50 more.

15. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 9 - Test War 1 *update 1:47pm*

Another questions devs: :) What about players who were not casted for war? Will they get 50mithril? Or for players that were casted only? Thanks
    Red

16. Since you aren't checking EB thread.
    Have you clowns noticed you advertised ToC as 2x Gold and it is not 2x gold...?

17. Re: Estoc Trials - Week 9 - Test War 1 *update 1:47pm*

What about all the POTS i used thinking that i am in war ?? That was waste of lot of gold and Compensation should be Mith Spent + 50 mith + gold wasted in pots + Xtals spent(if any)

18. What about no match clans?

19. I casted 55 mith and already have lv 5 EE so overall I will be losing 5 mith?! It should be 50 of what you casted, those who didn't cast any mith shouldn't get same amount as those who max mithed.

20. Yes.