Estoc Trials - Week 9 - Test War 1 *update 2:05pm*

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Aug 2, 2013.

1. 5 minutes up. Guess its too much for you to keep this between us. Ok, here we go.

2. Still waiting on that refund. Please get to it before war 2.
    Thanks for the 2 min blitz war. Not sure that will be the best time duration but hey, you never know. 50 Mith for 2 min is a great payout. Thanks for fixing it.

3. Thanks for a fair compensation.

4. @anarchy. Did you even bother to look at their clan roster and do a little research before shooting your mouth off. All I have to say is 'you asked for it'.....and 'you deserve what you get'. Happy KaWing bud

5. Anarchy. U suck at detective work!

Knight of the king...
    The-Darck-Knight.

6. Anarchy, this is not the appropriate thread to be talking like a big shot. If you want to live in pin, trust me we can accommodate. btw, wasn't ur own clan members stealing from u when u had 100 bil out during FOD? They sure must like you.... Probably cheering Knight on. Get off forums or learn to be respectful in it... Might as well be a stateless alt

7. thanks admin

8. thanks kaw

9. My alt still hasn't got compensation for mith

10. Y didn't I get my mith or estoc edge yet

11. This is so funny giving EE lvl5 to someone who has it :lol: what next?

12. Fire that guy he mist be smooling something. . . Or past it on lol
    thanks devs

13. Thank you devs! 

14. OMG I WANT IT NOW WHERE'S MY ANSWER I WANT MORE OMG Zzzzzzz

Take your pills already lol.

To devs: make sure you allow up to 60 seconds for your transaction to process the servers after you hit submit or you may accidentally double post your payment ;)

15. Wow what a ****ty time to get a no match, now we are gonna miss out on free mith

16. I retract my previous statement devs. That kinda payout for 2 min war...wow! Lets do it all the time!
    Thank you for the mith. Much appreciated. Great fix guys and gals!

17. Great job on the fast and very considerable compensation!! Thank you devs/ATA

18. War 1 and 2 bad bad match i thought this was fixed guess not and bfe was not even in our range not even counting there bfe please explain