Estoc Trials - Week 8 of Test Wars - War 4

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jul 28, 2013.

1. I'm sure they read it. And what are you expecting? Are you all going to get a refund? Are you the first to whine about an unfair matchup? No.

But, for entertainment purposes, let's just assume the matchup is bad (in my opinion, that war was relatively close compared to past mismatch complaints). Report it, let them assess it, and move on. Its a trial! A TEST WAR. Nobody twisted your arm and said "if you war, all things will go to plan and you will win".

You lost. Shake hands and move on. Nope, not you guys...you accuse OG alliance of cheating, and cry unfair, thus making a mockery of your clan. Hence my post.

I look here for ideas and possible evolvement. I still see butthurt.

It is no wonder ATA doesn't talk more. The incessant crying is enough to render any support staff suicidal.

2. I'm sorry that we offended oG Alliance with our posts. This got way out of hand. Through my conversations with several people at oG Alliance, we agree that they didn't significantly influence their bfa and any changes to their bfa was just to bank the gold that they had out. As there was a multitude of factors that contributed to their win, and we congratulate them on their victory. We are sincerely sorry that we offended you all and would like to put this behind us. We will cease fire of all returning hits on our end and would appreciate it if you would do the same.

Finally, We request that the devs be more transparent about the matching as well as the BFA swings made after matchup --- Since not a single clan has been reprimanded for BFA swings since the devs added that note to the EE war matchup information. We feel that to be fair to the all clans involved in EE wars that this information should be disclosed as a % changed in BFA unless BFA is locked after matchup. Also, the auto response from the devs (not even reading our email -- that was posted and deleted in this forum post) is not an acceptable response from the devs. This type of information for a database administrator would take less than 15min to extract and summarize.

Again, I am sorry to oG Alliance, and I look forward to facing you all in the future.

-Skip
    ḲɩḶḶэṜṢ - ɄᴎɩㄊэḌ