Estoc Trials - Week 8 of Test Wars - War 4

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jul 28, 2013.

1. I would like to comment that perhaps ur inactive member helped you lose. Instead of blaming the winning alliance maybe you should look into why you lost, was it a dev error blame the devs? Was it poor commanding perchance ? Blame your war chief. Do not blame the awesome winning alliance ^.^

2. Not to further beat a dead horse... but you think for the money we put into this game... they would at least read our email we send them. I mean the devs made $2,668 from just Test War 4 from Week 8....
    29 members signup X 2 xstals per person X 46 clans that were matched = $2,668... even if you adjust it for low signups and people that didn't use extra xstals... they are still making alot of money on just 1 war.
    26 members x 1.5 xstals per person x 46 clans that were matched = $1,794

How much do we have to pay to get the devs to care?

-Skip
    ḲɩḶḶэṜṢ - ɄᴎɩㄊэḌ

3. og will not get such an apology!! maybe you should give killers united one for what your clan did.

4. I agree with you 100% that the game needs better customer service Skip

5. Ok, we apologize for beating you in ee.... Twice. That's all we did 

6. as far as our inactive he is gone. we did incredinle twice against you for such mismatches. a fair match up we own you.

7. Bedlamite... IF the devs data shows that you didn't adjust your BFA "significantly" (Whatever that means), our clan will apologize.

-Skip
    ḲɩḶḶэṜṢ - ɄᴎɩㄊэḌ

8. Good enough 

Happy kawing!

9. There is a dado on allies that can be bought u can't add a trill after match up for a massive bfa swing u works need 3-4t in allies for it to do anything but I love the idea of locking allies would save me trouble of banking because some clown bought one

10. I reckon your inactive killed you!

11. When there are new lands and buildings released you actually think that my clan members would leave out enough gold to bank in allies on a dead market rather than upgrade? I think you are embarrassing yourselves with false accusations. The bfa adjustments are monitored by the devs, send an email to support and wait for there response, my guess is nothing will happen because your accusations are pure fabrication

12. @ killers united

You guys butthurt much you don't think that if they where BFA stacking devs wouldn't have noticed already. Try thinking before opening your traps. Unless you would like this to move from forums to incoming. I can care less but if you persist to badmouth my people and accuse them of cheating. I'll make sure your clan isn't left standing to continue warring. Feel free to test me idgaf .

13. I would STRONGLY suggest you remove our member from you clan page ASAP

14. so monster garage banked your allies for you. thats nice. guess noone likes being exposed do they. what you gonna take from me? dont cheat and im not in here. now many others will know this about you. good luck getting away with this now.

15. You just don't know when to stop do you? Monster Garage is a member of oG alliance. Our members, and the members from our alliance members all fight here. Check out OUR clan page....

16. I have been trying very hard to help you guys remove the foot from your mouth. But I see its not worth it now

17. I see the post that started this mess has been removed 

18. Am I the only one to get kindof "excited" by these words.... DIGITAL TRAILS.... Idk, i am a freaking digital perv i guess.... Back to digital cooking guys, for a delicious romantic candles digital dinner... Damn its digital hot these days...

19. I wish I had ss that slander now 

20. Since I got a request from my fans....

~~< runs naked through this thread >~~