Estoc Trials - Week 5 Update??

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Queen, Jul 4, 2013.

1. @Queen. You obviously have never tried to sympathize with the developers. Perhaps we should all just live lives according to your convenience. Do you have any allies you need hired? If you need to unload them, I'll buy them from you. I've already written to the UN proposing that everyone must synchronize their watches with your personal clock, so that you can never have any inconvenience ever again.

2. Geez, superman.

We know the devs are human.

You know what else they are? Providers of a commodity and/or service.

She's not being rude or jerky about wondering.

3. I agree op 
    @superman haha.... You're such a tool.

4. @ Superman. I don't have anything to prove to you. Go look at the Valiant Knight thread. You might see a name you recognise 

5. Oh actually I was Queen_HGL- until recently just in case you can't find what I'm talking about

6. Page 18 as I always try to be as helpful as I can be 

7. That means nothing to me. I could say I always try to be helpful, but we both know that's not true. I help the people who are willing to ask me for help, and as for the rest, they can burn in eternal hellfire for all I care. If this really didn't affect you, you wouldn't have made this thread. The fact that you did make this thread seems to point towards the fact that it does impact you.

8. @superman shush fail troll shushy

9. That's mighty tough talk from someone whose towers make up 1/3 of their stats.

10. Actually, I like the idea of a return to the 24 or 48 hour war system. You can use up to say 12 crystals. You can have 30 - 60 minute knock outs, which is kind of turtle build like from the past. It allows people to sleep in spurts - remember the iPhone or android alarm folks.

Yes, I can see it now: wars where you actually have war for hours on end.

11. Superman. If you're going to troll my thread at least please make a decent job of it!  But then what would you know about war? I see no Paladin or Rancor equipment in your armoury?

Shame really - but now I understand why you don't know what you're on about 

12. Perhaps I was busy playing kaw my way? This is the problem with KaW nowadays.
    And yes, I have EE warred, and my clan lost, but I had a fantastic time doing so.

13. Trot along little eb fairy - enjoy kaw for all it has to offer. Grow and use you kingdom for its purpose. War!!! 

14. Let's address a few things here: I'm not an EB fairy, I use EBs to grow my equip. I've fought with a few OSW clans, and stirred up some trouble on my own. Ask Ranger's Brigade for proof of that. Hell, ask Dafydd69. He's the one who ends up dealing with all my admiring fans. You protect yourself with a war system that won't allow anyone to hit from outside the clan you're fighting... last time I checked, wars were not clean cut affairs. If that's how you want to play, then play it that way, but don't claim that you are warring. You EE. You don't war.

15. Superman if I recall correctly and please do attempt to correct me if I'm wrong but if you are an osw player as you claim you are then you should know the history of RCA osws and an ally of theirs LNR these are not just ee war clans they use ee wars the same way you claim as the reason to be an eb fairy so learn your **** before you speak

16. RCA is an OSW clan, yes. However, Queen went from HGL (a clan that was beaten by RCA in EE) to RCA after that war, so I think that would make her a non-OSW player. Maybe just an EE fairy? Learn your **** before you speak.

17. Queen did u say something the valiant knight achievement? From my memory nobody had it o_O

18. Whoah whoah whoah!!! Try taking a look in Kreuzritter history for Season 1. I warred out of there not HGL and I didn't go to _RCA_ because they beat HGL. Please do not talk about things you have no idea!  It's not cool

19. I'm wondering the same thing lol where you at Devs