Estoc Trials - Week 5 Update??

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Queen, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Yeah I agree I don't think it's selfish either I was just trying to make you understand we were actually discussing the selfishness of the matter rather than the "rights" that allow you to complain about the matter, sorry.

2. Id b mad if asked a question that every1 wanted to know the answer to and then got labeled selfish for speaking up

3. If your not bappy with it then your an idiot. It people like all of you that complain all the damn time that make devs work harder and longer about what you want in a EE war that they are to busy messing with the matchup stuff and trying to make all of you complaining buffoons happy about wars but wait!! What's this??? They dont release a weekend update thread a day or two before the wars start and your complaining. Yep makes sence.

All in all superman and nutella are on the right side of the arguement and you guys are just complaining about more stuff when the devs are working hard enough on everything else people likr you complain about. And btw. RCA should have a set roster if there such a good war clan. Just sayin.

Dark Angel to watch over forums because of idiots like all you complainers.Stop complaining.

4. Ur good. No need to apologize. My original statement just to be snarky cuz i dont like when ppl say i dont have the right when in reality they dont have the right to tell me my rights haha.

5. Hmmm, Superman65 the osw warrior 37,167 wins and 1354 losses, 757 quests completed, 240 days active (+/-), 12 lands explored in Highlands. I'm kind of curious how you grew as a hansel without hitting eb. Where did you get your equip or the aqua and inferno to up grade it? You have crap allies so it isn't by ally trading. It must be from osw with all those inactives that don't hit back or the new osw eb. If you don't like Queen asking about when the war schedule is coming out, don't read it. OP respectfully asked you to get off her thread, you probably should do it. Face it, you're just as much an EB fairy as others.

6. Assyrian_god

Wins-17000
    Losses-1800

He also specifically said he used EBs to grow and get equipment.

7. @A Dark Angel, maybe jus maybe wen ur hlbc, ur comments mayB taken seriously till then stay in the dark corner n glue ur beaks.

8. Lmao. There are smarter Statless alts and GH than a large percentage of HLBC on the forums today.

9. If you look at achievements you notice the land reset achievement and my lvl30+ rancor achievement. Until you have something smart to say stay in your cornor. ok?thanks.

10. I say farm superman support our queen

11. I say farm dark angel i am feeling frisky

12. Then go touch yourself, isn't that what your adolescent life was about? But be very careful you wouldn't want granny to hear you

13. U reset 100x n wot?? It's not abt wot u had/did in the past it's about wot u have at this moment in time.
    Ur still a statless noob so shut ur trap.

14. Dionysus. You proved my point perfectly.

15. This is serious it's nearly 24hrs from normal sign up time for war 1 and still no war schedule
    I don't give a dam if your hit eb or enjoy osw I enjoy ee wars and would like to know the schedule this weekend so I can organise my rl
    Before ppl start complaining about giving the devs a hard times it was not us that set up schedules and restricted when we could war but the devs

16. Here's a tip,
    Schedule kaw around real life not vice versa ..
    No offense but that's depressing
    Yah they should have it out but honestly your just taking up forum space and wasting your own time.. Honestly just wait or don't do war 1.. Need the mith? It's a game for gods sake RELAX

17. You want to farm me? 1v1? I'm ready. If not, get back in line.

18. Queen

19. superman65 go away b4 you find out what pain is

20. Lulz @ teh h8 on teh kewl keed by a n00b