Estoc Trials - Week 5 Update??

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Queen, Jul 4, 2013.

1. @ Relentless. Ppl were asked to give nominations. I was nominated. Nobody has actually been awarded the achievement yet 

2. And oh yea hey queen

Ps to your haters Here's a complimentary now go **** yourselves Have a good day



3. I never claimed you went from HGL to RCA because they beat HGL, just that you went from one to the other. Please don't insinuate that I'm talking about something I don't have any idea about. I merely made a statement, without any opinion involved. (at least for that part. My opinion is that you are an EE princess, not a real warrior)

4.  IChaos mate 

5. @Superman65, put a sock in it n leave the thread, simples.

6. EE isn't even war. It's a sad excuse for a controlled hissy fight.

I was nominated also. Does that mean everything I say is right? Am I now the king of devs? Go make me a new crystal type! I need a double Carmel latte! Fetch! The devs will do what they need to do, when they need to do it.

7. My opinion is when you're paying for something, especially a game, it gives you entitlement to your opinion and as a paying customer you should be able to tell the devs this and that which would help improve your experience...

8. Geeez ask a simple question  Get a load of wannabe trolls

9. Do you have any idea what a troll is? At most we would come close to some slight flaming or just proving you wrong.

We don't care. Email them!

10. You have the right to your opinion. You do not have the right to complain about something not being done in a timely, especially when the devs are doing things that they don't have to do, for example, double drop days.

11. Um, I'm still a noobie here so I'm not sure how long 30 hours is for a hardcore KaWer, but I'd say you most definitely have the provide your input on something that will cause inconvenience to you, especially time, remember time is not a renewable resource.

However I do agree that there is a feedback button for these sort of things.

12. Have the right to provide* sorry for double post, can't edit on ipad.

13. Double drop days? At least we know where your heart is 

14. @ superman, where in ToU or in my country's constitution does it say i dont have the right to complain about wartimes bein posted last minute??

15. Lol queen I don't know you that well and don't take this the wrong way but I think he was just noting something the devs did for us as part of his argument, you can't really make assumptions from that little bit of information

16. @ Epic were not talking about genuine "rights" more of moral code dictating whether or not it is right to do things

And again sorry for doubles

17. We pay for a service. If we are not happy with it. We have a Moral right to complain.

18. Lol no you're missing the point I agree that it is "right" to complain as a payer but is it ... selfish, unselfish, maybe those are more clear words to use for this case...

19. Schedules are a big deal because because you have to plan around them. Id rather a week for my clan to plan a war then a day of tgl double drops.