Estoc Trials - Upcoming War Changes *IMPORTANT*

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Good point, but the equipment will be far less effective from pin so that shouldn't matter. They will probably take the stats from full troops.

2. **** this

3. A GH could of had 100M BFE that's the same as 2M Raw stats if you would have a clan of GH with the same build/equipment faced off against a starting out EE clan with the same Build the one with BFE would have 60M stats in a war of 30 vs 30 over a clan that ATA thought was an "equal" or close match up Adding BFE into consideration was something that needed to be done in order for this not to happen 60M stats is about 4 T5 Hlbc advantaged Support for this update

4. No support from me. If people want to switch their equip during war, let them! This is a Strategy game for gods sake.

Could keep ranting but I'm sure someone else has "tried" to voice their opinions already

5. I agree with the idea of taking into acct max equip cs if wanting to include in match ups, but dont take away being able to change equip in war. Just because some r trying to fudge the system doesnt mean all of us are. By doing it this way it will remove the desire for ppl to remove equip pre match. whats funny though is it didnt make a dif in the first place. noobs lol

6. Kaw_admin better watch himself. I'm on the nieghborhood watch

7. Devs what the logic on this solution? Ppl that work hard on the equip not get any advantage or reward on it, just waste their time and now even not getting any prestige. Imo even the random ko and the advantage ko system its suck. U do test i get it but why u go always to the losers side? Ppl that lose and want to get the advantage on the easy no worth of this reward. Stop helping the whiners all the time!

8. No support! We worked hard for this equipment hoping it would benefit us.

9. Everyone that is kick ass at ebs and have your red pal or rancor eq...

Unequip it all. Why use your reward for being good at war to hold you back? 0 equipment means great match up against noobs that don't know what they are doing.

Take full advantage!!!

Way to go ATA. You just killed off the only reason people do these wars.

-iProphet

Free iProphet!!!!!

10. i have a question. if were not gonna have a benefit from equipment won in wars here. why waste money and gold warring?

11. Maybe the devs could measure all the items a player has, even the ones not equipped, just incase players switch items in the middle of war (which they will). That way they could get the total BFE the player potentially has in war.

12. I will reserve judgement until I see the new system in action.
    However, I am concerned that it may be problematic if the tier 8 eb equipment is now preferable to war equipment because it is primarily defensive.
    After bfa was included people dropped allies to improve match up, let's see of we are now better off going to war without or swords...

13. That wouldn't be fair to people who have a lot of equipment.

14. Ppl are saying you ruined the advantage of having the requirement I believe you can still hit other players with weaker bfe can you not?

15. How so? I don't have any of the Paladin items past Crown but a player that has all of them can switch there items around at will and have an advantage over me.

16. Good idea, can't wait to see outcome 

17. Rick we war because we WANT that bonus.

18. wow, just a sad day for kaw. we see how you cater to the new players with useless dbl gold ebs. we had a few useful ebs, but really? now, your only allowing the lazy players here, that dont wanna put their time in on ebs have same bfe stats, or maybe punish the ones that earned their bfe by putting us against bigger cs builds. every real war clan i was in it was a requirement to have bfe. if you didnt have that bfe you went to the ebs you needed to get that equipment. i dont even wanna start on dtw.

19. This should make for much better matches ... Dtw /dts in war has no place tho

And all u think bfe should not be counted are just asking for easy matches this is a game not a slaughter so wat no u get closer better more fun wars.... Heaven forbid

20. **** YEA DEVS! You finally did it! Good job.