EE Boycott

Discussion in 'Wars' started by CDI__Warmonger__CDI, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Cloud talked about towers, doesn't have much only on spies, cloud told a player to drop attack down to 200k stats, he has over 7 mil with maybe 1 or 2 towers, shouldn't he drop?, can you say big leak?

2. Re: EE Boycot

The only change that was suggested to me as a mid, was to stop being a mid 

3. Really not add towers the reasoning of an eb. Fairy towers are not only for ee

4. I added towers to war. I've done a few wars since I got them but I'm not even looked at, in all the wars I was in I got a max of maybe 12 incoming for the entirety. Idk if that's good or bad but I did what I could.

5. I'm already boycotting 

6. I said drop spy att learn how to read. I have over 6m in towers. Before u make statements know your facts

7. I give complete support ok this

8. Cloud ive made big changes, i said ur opinion is invalid cuz u think im complainin about plunder loss, and as i knock down more trees to put up more towers to change, mid range att is not usefull if u cant hit a gh or the lowest att build on a roster that has 5mil raw and 3mil adt (8mil stats def)

9. Support
    But sadly it wont change a thing

10. Find better target

11. Do ur own war clan ...collect all mids or do an association of people who wanna war with mid build.theres entire community out there.u can match each other.but u have to be smart to figure out ur cs so u dont meet lb/sh that u hate so much .

Make a personal mid tier war. EE war is about us.We do our own roster.Dev surely dont set lb/sh roster. We do it and we somehow conquer this tier that u wanna be include as well.

U claim a lot mid wanna war? Go war.why do u wanna be insert inside lb/sh group as well?.
    U r not growing the community or clan that warring. U just increasing variety in the clan roster.

U dont want to use xtal in war?? Dont use..try to influence community not to use. Or try to deal with ur opponent wether u want both team use xtal or not.

U know if u dont use xtal in war - did dev give u fine?Did dev force u to war with xtal? Only if u chose.
    Did dev force u to set ur roster with lb/sh?

What did dev force u? Match up- so try to figure out how to run from it and match ur own.

Please stop whining n hating and start thinking.
    Please

12. That would be funny, a clan of all mids, we did this!!!! Got matched with lb/gh couldnt hit hi or low just like sitten ducks

13. Cmon im not that noobish that i wouldnt try different angles

14.  RH trying to encourage clans of mids to war 
    Even easier wins for them 

15. I guess I support. The ppl I enjoy warring with are alot of mid builds but to win war you can't have them. Except in rare match ups that are actually fair. So I am forced to choose between warring with my friends and losing or warring with ppl I don't know and hope to win. That's not guaranteed either.

16. I support more of all builds warring! Devs still need to tweak its not even a gh issue ( ifdevs would make them pay per hit like most builds THAT IS THE ISSUE LOWERS OVERALL CS AND THE PAY LIKE **** FIXTHE ISSUE THINGS PROBBLY CHANGE

17. Until players find new loop hole️

18. We try to balance rosters and give everybody who signs up a shot through the week but you'd not get a war without minimum 2.5m sdt no matter what your build.. Excluding those damn S/GH of course 

19. Support for cloud

There are builds that are just better for war. If you are unwilling or unable to create such a build, don't be shocked when no one wants you on their team.

I am also a medium build, but I work hard to make myself good for war. Believe me, I never buy a land or upgrade without consulting clan leaders first. It is what you have to do to war. Adapt or die.

20. Thanks frog. And frog is prime example of someone listening to advance and making the sacrfice. I have warred with frog and he is great warrior