EE Boycott

Discussion in 'Wars' started by CDI__Warmonger__CDI, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Support for OP Shutting up! Horray!

2. You may leave this thread to zarpar, why is lb/hansels hating on this? Maybe cuz they have a place in war sytem so its ok for them?

3. Re: EE Boycot

Last war you clan was 10 bigs 4 large mids and 11 SH/GH
    No small mids and only 1 hansel
    Wouldn't call that warring with mids sorry 

4. That was referring to Master of Knights 

5. I'm a SH. Bit I won't buy anything till this is resolved

6. No support grow or shrink if you really want to war that bad

7. Not gonna be rude but complaining never works irl. My suggestion- suck it up and drop down to sh, or dont ee until u are fully upgraded to be a big. I was 10 mil cs and I dropped down, lost over 2 Tril in the process... But this is a warring game, right?

8. Devs have stated they want people to grow not stay small, and if you are not able to spend decent $ on the game it takes a year or more of reasonable activity to become a big.
    Are you saying no-one should war in their 1st year of kaw unless they become SH?

9. I thought that gh were nerfed , yet is see many in ee that can KO a lb account. The fight mechs still need to be dealt with.

10. Atleast in 11 man rosters u could build a mid to small roster clan and have a chance at being matched with the same

11. Support for mids

12. I support this thread. Mids shouldn't have to change there build.

13. Yes I don't support build droppers. One of my allies did it to me 

14. I am a build dropper and not proud of it, but very little choice if you want to war and win

15. Support for mids ...devs mids have more money and interested for war you gonna be more rich :-D lmao but seriously we wanna war

16. EE wars blow for many reasons.

"Classic" KO no more fun than turtle wars. Formulaic KO.

Rigid times set by devs- no effort made to move times an hour or two either way day to day. Inevitably it's someone's dinner time for a whole time zone. Or too early... Could be easily fixed but they choose not to.

Roster sizes always the same for a whole season. You could mix and match sizes. But no...

Clearly, the devs think that letting "serious" EE clans dictate a strict formula for winning by doing the same thing over and over again is what's best for the game.

There's a significant minority that disagrees.

17. So op only your opinion matters. Yes I am a big I made the changes to war. Why should mids not make changes.

18. Why should mids drop builds to war? Why should anyone have to drop builds to war?