Ebola

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Cub, Oct 16, 2014.

1. USA tampered with Ebola. Do some research on CDC leaks. World's in need of some depopulation. And they can't let Africa become the new USA.

2. Ebola is a lot like aids. Easily eradicated but noone would like how its done. A simple blood test to find if you have it. If you have it youre moved to a concentration camp till you die. Rinse and repeat till noone has it. Does it violate some human rights? Probably but its just about the only way to deal with something like this

3. "Recent"

K den

4. **** your ebola

5. **** Ebola **** isis **** niggas

6. Get rid of Africa.

7. Any serious thoughts?

8. Nuke everyone but us canada and europe.... Trifecta or just nuke it all and bam no more isis,ebola, or other problems

9. Ffs these are actual human beings, have some respect!

10. EBOLA is a virus… It can be controlled, but the average person is too stupid to understand germ theory…
    Don't know how many times I've seen someone walk outbof a stall wo washing hands

11. Stupidity/laziness will be the downfall of our specspecies…

12. Africans is the populations downfall. And government

13. Disclaimer: I am not a doctor and have no formal education in medicine, I just read a lot.

I think the whole thing is moot. The problem isn't the illness but the response to the illness. Mankind has dealt with illness since the beginning, and very poorly in many cases. We put our faith in those trying to treat these illnesses, and therein lies the problem. There's no real money in curing illness unless said cure needs reinforcing, medical nanotechnology.

Want my solution? Illness makes your bodies Ph drop. Acidity in the body makes it harder for the body to fight as it makes the illness stronger. Raise your Ph, either via an alkaline diet or by ingesting small amounts of baking soda and increasing it over time, up to 3 weeks w/o doctors supervision. Starting with half a teaspoon, and working your way up to a tablespoon in the final few days (not sure on the conversion to metric). This should work with most illness, only exclusion that comes to mind is HIV/AIDS.

14. Hey night wolf

15. I think I have Ebola
    Srs halp

16. Sylar the other issue with that is screw up and you die .

Baking soda doesn't cure all yes people are running tests on it under very controlled conditions but if you have to much you will die.

17. The whole thing is moot.. Damn you 4chan

18. Cures the flu, herpes, and cancer (have personally tested one of these). Talking with someone that has a strain of hpv, and it seems promising. It's worth noting that baking soda is not a cure, but a way to increase the bodies effectiveness at fighting the illness. This is why it doesn't work with HIV/AIDS.

19. Sylar it DOES NOT cure cancer

20. Good discussion so far any other key things any of you have to say?