Crazy

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DarkGoaty, Mar 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yes. The trash of kaw deserves to pay.

2. I'm sorry I'm not making it easy enough for you, being in pin and all. Horrible of me, I know. I'm working on it.

But wait.... You say you're going to keep me pinned, yet want a dollar when I hit from pin, so you can xstal on me while I'm in pin? What are you on?

Hansels are sorry pathetic builds? Good call there, either you're not very bright or you need to work on the insults.

3. Crazy,

As much as I don't agree with what you did.

You're my favorite troll in KaW now :lol:

4. Sorry bud, I don't have time to argue with an ignorant child. Time to give mommy her iPad back kiddo️

5. Ban him from war. He has no interest in warring, so ban.

6. It's best to run off when you look foolish, I agree. Better luck next time.

7. On the contrary, my equipment shows I have interest in warring, and when I am again next week I'll be sure to remind everyone.

8. I'm waiting on some income that ISN'T FROM DTW pal nice broken sword btw, It reminds me of your insults.

9. I know it's really inconvenient that you can't hit people whenever you want. Kaw is pretty hard, I'll stop making it too hard for you and xstal so you can hit me. You would assume being in an osw clan you'd think you'd have figured out the dtw thing by now, but apparently not.

Nice broken sword? How could you say such demeaning things?  If you read this thread you'll realize I'm not insulting, just bringing attention to the idiotic posts of others for my enjoyment/amusement.

10. Has the same build as crazy, minus towers

11. TERRA - yesterday you wrote that EE is not a war. Make your mind..

12. Which makes it better

14. After you work out how to quote, your dtw issues, and your great opinions on builds, maybe you can sort out the whole posting on a thread to tell someone not to reply to you.

I have already hit you, so clearly it's not that. Maybe it's just that this hole of stupidity you're digging just keeps getting deeper and deeper.

15. Stupidity? Lol look at yourself crazy. Now isn't that just "crazy"?

16. Wow crazy trolin yo ass big time. Only sore losers is u guys. He winning big time. Frog being crowned as the king of butthurt btw :lol:

17. Didn't read but the first page, but players like that should get a perm shattered sword and never be allowed to ee again. There is absolutely no excuse for that kind of immature, asinine behavior. They signed up for a war they had ZERO intention of participating or contributing in, plus while they're there, they ruin the war for everyone else.

ZERO tolerance and ZERO leniency.

Edit: What's wrong Loco, don't like being called out in the forum for your own stupid actions? Too bad I have to save you for later, but later always comes. :)

18. Kudos to you -Joseph-! These wars are about strategy and teamwork. Having a mouthy pipsqueak in cc wrecks havoc for members trying to support their fellow players. Maybe devs should consider a silence button for admins for occurrences such as this for future wars. And I bet " Crazy" would be the first to have it implemented. Lol. Well said Joseph!

19. Can you explain your behavior crazy? Why did you cast for war, spam cc, and still atk the opponents? What is your logic or reasoning?

So far I have heard no legitimate reasons why you acted like that. That's what it boils down to. You act like a turd, and pissed people off.

Is this who you are? A turd Who spams cc then talks trash in the forums? I am being dead serious.

I would grant you some imaginary gameR respect if you just reasoned with me and told me why you act this way.I know that's what you Probably ultimately want... is respect or attention. Man up and tell me. Did you get fired? Lose your labido? TeLLLL mEeeee! Hahahahahahah

20. I said it's not war in reference to what I said to you. It is still called "EE wars" and I have every right to refer to it that way. It is still not real "war" in this game. I was telling you to be involved in war meaning PvP, completely different than EE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.