Crazy

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DarkGoaty, Mar 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This thread is only getting better. Next week I'll be bumping it every time I war to laugh at you noobs 

Keep the tears coming! I truly outdid myself this time 

2. Accounts using the same IP address in indi already get banned

3. Unfortunately I've already received my punishment for the infraction, and that wasn't it. Hopefully it's implemented in the future so horrible phone app travesties like this do not occur anymore.

4. Crazy is my hero.

5. You "hope I get farmed so I can't have any fun in this game"? That's cute. Some quality no butthurt trash talk right there. You do know what this game is right? Kingdoms at war?

6. Luckily the devs know your main.

:lol:

This is why I quit warring..,

7. Easy solution. If you don't like that type of behavior simply boycott individual war. Devs be forced to deal with it appropriately if they want individual war to continue.

8. Lol crazy "Kingdoms at War" is not spamming cc with not even words but random stuff if hope you're proud of yourself ahole

9. Code of Conduct:
    "Discourage activities which will disrupt our community"

The developers do! :p

10. Disruption for one is playing kaw for another. Hitting the attack button discourages a lot of people in this community.

Of course the developers do. Are we playing the "Reply with useless common sense" game right now?

11. I've never seen so much effort and good grammar going into something someone knows is totally screwed up.

Kudos to you sir

12. Hmmm crazy is it not correcting what you said? Such an idiot you really must be 8 years old

13. So much rage. Its lovely

14. Random stuff? 

At least I didn't bypass or anything.

Well thought out and articulated point. You're top notch.

15. Doesn't need to be thought out point is we are all right and you're most definetly wrong in everything you say

16. Does posting on this calling us noobs make you feel good Omar since you have nothing better to do? No one cares what you have to say

17. Aww saying big words on here crazy did you have to google them first?

18. I personally believe the devs should have made this a special case, silencing him for a month. And banning him from wars for a month. Not only that, I think the players should have been compensated for having to deal with an immature brat, that being "Crazy." I think this kind of behavior is childish and should be dealt with more severe punishments. The punishments KaW gave were a joke. ️

19. If you didnt care you'd ignore. Continue crying its amusing me

20. Crazy, I've been lurking on this forum for awhile now and all I have to say is, I'm going to enjoy keeping you pinned as much as you enjoy sounding stupid. If I had a dollarfor every time you hit from pin, I'd have so many XTALS to XTAL on your sorry pathetic build. Happy Kawing️

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.