Crazy

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DarkGoaty, Mar 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Another example of how pathetic some of the people that play this game are. What a joke. Dude Probably walked in on his girlfriend getting pinned to the wall like a piece of art and is bordering on depression. Or maybe he spent too much time in the red room looking for spare change with uncle no pockets as a child.

Get a life scumlord. W.O.L.F. waste of living flesh.

#putdownthePizzarolls
    #quitKaw
    #alt

Support to Joseph. Screw people that ruin legit ee wars.

2. ^ takes kaw way too seriously

3. Monkey for VK

4. Me? Lol bwhahaha gotta be kidding me

5. Deliberately using an account to sabotage a war and Cheating should be cause for a ban as you obviously know you are cheating i dont understand the 1 week ban its stupid lol

6. probably pretty accurate

7. That is something really weird to say on a kids phone game. Scratch that, on any phone game.

Whatever your life experiences have been, I'm not going to troll you because you sound like a hurt individual. Between the horrible things that have happened to you that you think is a proper reply or how seriously you take this game I'd say you have enough on your plate.

8. When was it against the rules to talk in cc? I didn't sabotage it, I hit the other side. How is it cheating in any way? Do you know the concept of cheating? I'm guessing you don't understand a lot.

9. Support to -Joseph- ️

10. You can shut the hell up crazy. It is against the rules to spam random things that have no meaning and ruin the game I really hope you are banned and have to start over. If that doesn't happen I hope you are farmed so you can't have any fun in the game whatsoever you suck along with all your other accounts. How old are you? 7? 8? You're an idiot no one agrees with what you say. Support -Joseph- devs definetly need to do something this is bs

11. To sum that up it means SCREW YOU CRAZY!!!!

12. Crazy you're panicking now. Relax. You already incriminated yourself. There's nothing more to do.

With respect to people saying this is 'taking kaw too seriously', I view this post as a public service. Yeah it sucked I was on crazy's team but so what. I lost a war-happens all the time. Not butthurt over the loss.

I just wanted to bring this to devs attention in a public forum and get other responses as well.

If devs feel this action is within the spirit of indy war and was contemplated as an acceptable action when they came up with Indys....then fine.

Good luck getting anyone else to take it seriously though if this is devs intent. If they don't ban crazy perm from warring then we can only deduce devs are ok with this kind of tactic. And also deduce devs are fine with a self admitted cheater/sabotage who has no intent on doing anything other than that going forward.

Seems like a no brainier to me devs. What are you gonna do?

You've said to bring this sort of stuff to forums and you will comment here.

Looking forward to a response. Thx

13. LoOOOOOooOOOOoooL uncle touchy comment hit you where it hurts!

For spamming ee, I will never respect you. Your a W.O.L.F. and nothing you can say will change this.

14. Pretty much

15. Lmao frog I love this first pic..

Im frog

No you're not frog 

16. 1. Spam is not talk
    2. EE wars consist of more than random hits on opponents, cc coordination is important
    3. I'm assuming you already know 1 & 2 so if you are going to try to argue that you did nothing wrong, try to make a stronger argument-that effort was weak

17. Solution:

devs put all accts warrin from same IP address on the same side if they belong in same tier for indi war

Any acct found spamming durin war should be perm banned - not just silenced. And I also say track the account going back a year and perm ban all accounts they own - alt's and main.

18. I definitely think this appropriate in this particular case (Crazy). Great idea tigger

19. 1. Spam is not talk
    2. EE wars consist of more than random hits on opponents, cc coordination is important
    3. I'm assuming you already know 1 & 2 so if you are going to try to argue that you did nothing wrong, try to make a stronger argument-that effort was weak[/quote]

Nice that's a good way to put it

20. That's supposed to be quoting ana lol don't know what happened

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.