crappy iPhone

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by corsair, Oct 31, 2015.

1. I promised myself I'd never use apple products... Then my employer started using all apple products so I decided to switch from galaxy to iPhone. The decision is one of the best decisions of my life. I'll probably never buy a droid again.

2. Stop trolling

3. I wont never go back 2 an icrap device again. Even my job offered me icrap 6 and it broke... opps but Ill stick with my LG G vista phone. As I told my job if u want me 2 have a work phone then get me a real phone... Havent gotten other work phone since..

4. Not everyone is picky like you. Just because you care to google the specs doesn't make the iPhone any less good. It's preference. Not fact.

5. Really its how the phone using those specs octa core doesn't mean much.

6. Get a moto g

7. Using a layman's rhetoric to win an argument isn't going to work.
    Unfortunately I tested the phone out for a review, it's another substandard piece of hardware with an antiquated bloated Os from Apple. :lol:

You're right, there will always be sheeple willing to buy it. Not their fault that they're less informed and are aren't aware as a consumer.

8. Iv me had other phones and you can keep your bigger battery i prefer the quality of my iphone. Whats funny is you only hear anti iphone noobs talking smack about iphones ...iphone people couldnt care less about other peoples phones....seems like inferiority complex

9. I only buy iPhones because I'm pretentious and white

11. I Own A One Plus 2..Absolutely in love with the Device..

Android FTW 

12. BTW I just saw the price chart of how much money it really costs apple to make an iPhone..They earn a hefty profit of 250+$ on every single IPhone....Way Wayyyy Overpriceddd

13. The One Plus X, Ceramic edition looks amazing. Fire baked at 2800C.

Heard they're making only 3000 of them.
    Whilst the Onyx glass version is open for public sales.

The X is expected to compete with the Nexus 5X.

14. I love people that hate on iphone. U know iphone and samsung r the only profitable phone companies right. Others literally r constantly in the red. That said iphone is of course much larger. Op idk if any1 has said yet im not reading comments. It could just b ur carrier. My bros iphone cant do anything but contacts while talking (Net10 iphone 5). If i put on speaker i can do anything. Safari apps (Sprint 6s)

15. 1GB (the 6s has 2gb)of ram yes a bit small but do iphones seem to care? Not really they run as they should because not everything is so bloated and not bad on memory leaks 4gb of ram would b pointless

Yes Apple only builds crappy cpu that's the only reason they have had the fastest CPU's on the mobile market on multiple times. And their IOS is designed to run on their phone no emulation or other bs trying to force it to run everything runs natively.

As far as battery and camara .. Would love a better battery... Camara Blah I don't need high speed video camera or bigger photos or 4k videos as 1080p is the biggest screen I have anyway.. Which iphones do record at...

Both androids and iphones have their ups and down.

16. Fools saying iPhone is for elitists then talking about a phone heated at 4000 degrees and sealed in some exotic metal 

Yeah bro cosmetics is where it's at

17. Noobs cooking phones haven't got a clue they don't taste nice.

18. Really depends what you're used to. The only annoying thing with Apple is their arrogant auto correct which can ofc be disabled. But as for kawing on the 6 plus I like it. Viva la difference!

19. R u speaking from experience ?

20. I've bit a few phones in the past not a baked one though who knows.