CR/KotFE/TS/WoG and allies offer a way out for SUN Clans

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --NiGHTMARe-MaCHiNE--, Jun 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bump so more people can laugh at page 11 

2. Wow the laughs r still going

3. Lolololol at the pic! 

4. Oh look Paul's here.. 

5. Hahaha go CR and KOTFE respect brothers!

6. 

7. OK so old AotS was .Alpha., Regs, UfS, -ProTake-, and VooDoo right? Now its only VooDoo and Regulators? :|

8. I think Alpha Protake and UfS all left a bit before this war. I think. Not positive.

9. Yes .ALPHA. -ProTake- and UFS were part of SUN at the beginning

10. What has KaW come to?Legendary clans such as; IG,VooDoo and Sun clans all coming to an end?I blame the devs for this horrible chain of events.

11. How do you consider sun alliance legendary??  You could make a case for voodoo being a old school clan, but everyone else in sun, NO.

12. Voodoo legendary? Yes. AoTs??? Lmao!!! Noobs for stripping while voodoo work the old school magic. I fought with voodoo way back in the day as part of UWF against zig. I respect them. The rest of sun are EB noobs who pretend divinity in large numbers. The numbers dwindle...they go bye bye 

13. iG always survives...groups clans have been trying to bring em down for a long time. Trust me...been there over 1 1/2 yrs ago...

14. my mistake about sun family ;)

15. Cynderstryke knows

16. Alas poor P_3 stripped naked just after I converted to spy  I miss when 324k spy was BAMF 

17. xXPsYcH0S1S_3xP3R1M3N7Xx
    xXPsYcH0S1S_Pr0707yP3Xx
    xXPsYcH0S1S_C0nC3p7Xx
    xXPsYcH0S1S_AnAlYs1sXx
    xXPsYcH0S1S_3n7i7yXx
    xXPsYcH0S1S_BAMFXx

18. Ah my old network  big shout out to Chad and Truz for being mine and Hash's mentors! 2 yr vets  still keeping it old school 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.