Coward of 42 and 6

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IIIllllIIIllllllIlIlIIlllIllII, Jul 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lol he never whined my friend. Mentioned it to me, I saw your wall, and threw a steal from the bottom of my bar. Like I said, add me to your "Perm farm" list too! Just don't quit before you get to me, big boy! ;)

2. lol at arbitrary rules that people think mean something in kaw. I suggest switching to kingdoms at five hits or less.

3. Can't stop laughing, this is so funny the best read of the day.please don't stop posting

4. If i call you a piece of crap or insult you and your integrity and you say im crying you are a R-tard and i got a pair of nuts you can put in your mouth. I dont post to whine like any of my haters are insinuating. Its a public broadcast im making to use as means to insult and belittle someone who lost any shread of respect i had for them as a human being. Haters sit on it

5.  Says the whiner 

6. Two things.
    I'd like to see these horrible insults.
    And please, please, please site me where the hell it says about the 5 hit "rule" in the help section. Individual clan rules have nothing to do with it.

7. Well that was classy and totally appropriate for a game with children on it.

Way to be, OP.

8. Still sound's like your crying in forum's looking for attention to me

9. Zayc0ck just reset and shut up

10. I think he's just butthurt because his forum message is attracting everyone who is bored and has more than half a bar of troops/spies.

11. ******* hell this is the noobiest rage thread I've read in months... Ty op

12. Lol 42 and 8 for all i care. Mock me insult me, claim im cryin, i could care less. Damn hit me again i aint dead yet. But dont get it twisted. Im pro farm pro war. Im just dont support ppl interferring 1 on 1s that dont concern them. Especially in the case where they intiated. t(-.-t)

13. Zayock, I think your forum posting is having the opposite effect, you're managing to insult and belittle yourself in front of the community. At first I felt some sympathy for you being tag teamed during a 1v1, but that's gone now. And this post is only 12 hours after it started? You might come to regret it in a few weeks when you're done playing tough guy.

14. ^
    And i believe cas stated it was one hit? All your doing is getting a sizable group on you for this thread zay.

15. Not the most reliable source of facts here.

No tag teaming. 1 v 1 and someone else hit him for a wall post, to have a laugh.

It's him claiming that somewhere in the "help" section, the term "farming" is listed and official by ATA - that's what is really the kicker in this thread.

OP just request a lock. You are making things worse for yourself.

16. Zayock you mad buddy  ? Lol this is some of the best nerd rage I've seen in a long time . I especially like the way you ball up those little fists and make a mean face .
    Careful though that vein on the side of your head looks like its about to pop. 

17. Great!

But hang on... In the op, you wrote:

So... You're pro farming, but dislike farming? :|

18. Wingless, just like how people say they're pro gay marriage but in reality these hypocrite phonies would never marry someone who is the same sex as them.

19. Note to self...never make a thread about a 1v1 becuase it will go from bad to worse fast...end note

Side note...it will also make people laugh at me...end side note

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.