Congrats to "TRUE" ASW Warriors

Discussion in 'Wars' started by No_0B, Sep 23, 2012.

1. @Toad, You know what I got out of this thread? The fact that the whole post was meant to be a ******* joke! Why can't you just take it as a joke like everyone else here, and shut the **** up already.

2. Thank you all for your kind comments. I'm glad you enjoyed it. However, there will always be some that have to be right about everything and don't seem to get the premise of a joke (cough cough ribbit cough cough). As this is the case I have been inspired to add a new class of KaW warrior:

We have the noob warrior as discussed in the thread. I am clearly a noob according to Frog. So be it.

We have the "TRUE" warrior also discussed in the thread. Please reread the thread if you have any question about it takes to be a "TRUE" warrior.

Then we have the **** Head warrior. Don't be confused just because it rhymes with Wit Head warrior this battler lacks wit and does not have anything to do with the clan Wit. The **** Head warrior inexplicably removes their KaW diaper at the end of the war and places it snuggly on their head. They then prance around babbling gibberish before passing out of exhaustion and dehydration. After they awake in the hospital bed and are discharged they return home to get on the forums to make sure everyone knows what a "TRUE" warrior they are and what a noob everyone else is.

So what should this noob do with this account? I have completed 37 resets and have amassed over 1,000 crystals and enough nobs to get all the pro-packs. I do a reset just about every day and am not sure how far I will go. When I do stop resetting and start building I know this...I will grow rapidly and take my considerable resources to seek out and farm the piss out of **** Head warriors. We should all farm **** Head warriors because they annoy the hell out of the KaW Community.

This noob's first target will be o_O____Frog_____o_0. And thanks to the link he left on my wall I will always know where to find him so I can squash him on his lillypad. Leaving a link on my wall...that sure wasn't a noob thing to do. :lol: All feel free to leave comments on my wall and let the frog know what a **** Head warrior he is. :lol:

3. oh snap :lol: