Congrats to "TRUE" ASW Warriors

Discussion in 'Wars' started by No_0B, Sep 23, 2012.

1.  Props to OP this is pure genius and well planned out!!!

2. This thread is funny as hell and I am sure the OP could have kept going with witty satire, but what was said was truly golden and I vote MONSTER LO-CARB for this month's forum president, if only for this thread alone Also, now my newest ally

Most players that read and reviewed this thread had nothing but positive comments to post and those very few trash talkers clearly just wanted to write the word "NOOB" repeatedly This forum thread was funny and well written, no matter how big this player's stats are.

To the player who posted the comment that they peed themselves laughing a few pages in...that could have been avoided if only you had worn your KaW diaper

But all jokes aside....

I hope to have the pleasure of reading more of the OP's humorous and well thought out forum posts in the future.

Cheers!

3. Awesome!

4. @ drog. Sorry but you are mistaken. I don't just want to call the OP a noob. I do want to point out his chiding "noobs" of having just 50 spy def pots is extremely inaccurate advice. Maybe the new sw style will change this, but as it stands now it makes much more sense not to carry spy def pots in a sw than to have them. In sort, is the OP funny? The answer is yes. Is the OP as big a noob as the noobs he is mocking? The answer is also yes.

5. @frog ever considered he's an alt?

6. Lol dude. I know he is an alt. I'm talking about the bad advice he gave, not the size of his build. Please read my first post.

7. @Frog: Also, ever consider that this forum thread was meant to be humorous and not necessarily serious in nature? I would not expect most of the OP's "advice" was meant to be taken as such  lol

8. If it was not meant to be taken as such then why write it? If it is just for fun ppl should have no problem with me calling this noob-hater a noob. 

9. 

10. If its not meant to be taken seriously then why write it...

Hmm, that has to be the dumbest thing I have read in awhile.

11. Brilliant piece of writing that had me crying with laughter - Well done :lol:

12.  champion!

13. Winning post Op!!

14. At first I was like TL;DR and then I actually read it!!

This was a fantastic read and best forum post in ages on ASW!! I hope too see you in ASW4 next year 

15. Is it the dumbest thing? This coming from a guy who doesn't know how to spell dragon. 

16. I'm not referring to the whole story moron. All I'm saying that the condescending OPs remark that noobs should bring more than 50 spy def pots to a sw is an incorrect statement. Excuse me for merely pointing out the OP lack of understanding of Kaw.

17. Ahaha of course its an incorrect statement! It was a joke, just like the rest of the thread (/)_<

18. I have to bump this ! Funny crap 