Congrats to "TRUE" ASW Warriors

Discussion in 'Wars' started by No_0B, Sep 23, 2012.

1. I love it when a person like Lo Carb betrays his own noobness while making a forum complaining about noobs.
    He recommends to the noobs to have more than 50 def and spy def pots. Don't follow this noobs advice, noobs.
    Obviously Lo-carb has not been in many system wars. In war you don't need any spy def pots. If you are fighting from pin properly, then you should be hit in the first place. Second, since the number if pots you have determines the plunder he will get, the less pots you have the less plunder you will give up. A potted account give up 9 times more plunder per steal than a potless one. A "true" warrior would know this, unfortunately the OP is just a noob. 

2. You are an idiot.

3. Yes frog. Now if you aren't contributing to the thread you may leave.

4. Good point frog. He's a noob!

5. Can we sticky this so I know how to prepare my diaper for next year?

6. Sticky it so I can find op easy when he grows 

7. Lol why hate op? Because he can make a good thread? Or are just naturally this pathetic?

8. Best thread of ASW2012.

9. Hi jaydey!

10. Pathetic? I guess that is the word for disliking noobs. it's not just him. It's all noobs. Dont worry I dislike you too.

11. Also you can't tell frog to leave  only op can.

12. Pup is just angry because he hasn't changed his diaper yet. Go bother other noobs Pup.

13. Lol I agree with monster

14. Yes I need diapers! Thank you for telling all of kaw my secret. Great insult I'm dying inside 

No really 

15. LOVE THIS POSTbest ever by far!! 

16. sarcasm is pretty much wasted on a few of the peeps posting here

17. The only thing I didn't like about this thread is that I didn't write it. Pure AWESOMENESS!

18. I can see the OP is trying to be funny. Unfortunately the y advice he gives betrays his noob ness. He obviously hasn't system war much. He probably wouldn't recognize a sw if it jumped up and bit him on the butt cheek. Better luck next time noob OP. 

19. @ kitty. Personally I think I am contributing to the thread by showing how little the OP knows about system wars. Therefore I think I'll stay. 