Concerning My 1v1 With Nervere. I think I Proved My Point

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BroDanTheMan, Sep 4, 2012.

1. So you called out a forumer with a big mouth but he never actually hit back? You act like you're surprised by the outcome OP lol.

Forumers FTL once again, -deadly- is the only person in here with an ounce of sense.

2. I don't think ounces is the right unit for brain capacity.

3. Yeah, I think I'm going to leave now...

-backs out of thread-

4. Hmmm obviously somebody here couldn't handle an insult, and so he cries like a child and demands to get what he wants.

5. Not that anyone cares, but...

OP is a attention whore.

Reasons:

He's just making this to attract attention.

He obviously knows whether to continue or not.

He is bumping his thread after he said he is going to leave it to die

Meh. Don't farm me cause I say this. Just what a noob thinks from his unclouded POV.

6. I think they should just have a rematch to solve everything? 

7. Op probably hit tiger with one unload and feels tough.

8. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. Always easy hitting someone smaller. No big deal. Fail.

10. OP, do ur self a favor and ask a mod to lock ur thread.

OP Lesson: Next time think twice before making a thread that is designed to humiliate another player. Sometimes it has the opposite effect. Good lesson for KaW and in real life.

Nerv Lesson: Not everyone is going to get trolled. Pick on the wrong person/group by having a big mouth and some people/clans will shut it. Also a good lesson for KaW and real life.

So, I'm in before the lock/

11. Support for Knight, to the idiots saying OP is a attention whore, do you idiots even know Tiger?

He's the biggest idiot ever to play this game, every comment he makes is pure drivel, even making several gay comments at the start of this thread.

It's a sad time when idiots here think that by Tiger not hitting the OP, means he some how won, i'v never heard such rubbish.

Word to the wise OP, never argue with an idiot, people might not be able to tell the difference.

12. Panic - I don't think anyone thinks Nerv won the 1v1, because it was never a real fight. No one cares 

This was only ever going to be a "forum battle", started 3 threads ago by OP, to "teach Nerv a lesson".

Attention seeking? Yes.
    Just because Nerv is an idiot doesn't mean Op wasn't after attention.

Nerv ftw because he had Op raging and quiting forums on his own thread.
    Intended lesson ineffective and abandoned.

AND... it was amusing to watch.

All above IMO 

13. This thread is fun to read. :)

14. Gratz you can hit someone half your size -.-

15. Both of them are tiny hansels. ;)

16. Alex, nerv has grown in a month what most people grow in a week. I'm starting to think he's purposely not growing...

17. Interesting thread, lmao.

18. I could get nerve's stats in half a day lol.