Concerning My 1v1 With Nervere. I think I Proved My Point

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BroDanTheMan, Sep 4, 2012.

1. That was at king.

And ill let thread die. If others do too

2. Shogun I asked a question about something completely different. Doesnt that make your arguement void

3. Nope, the comments on all the pages answer your question.. i'm just making sure you realise what you started...

If you stop.. he wins.

Let thread die, Bye.

4. Knight do u think ur hardcore for fighting smaller people ? the funny thing is when I farmed darkmyth and posted you were trying to act all big man lol sad so sad

5. Wateva sharekhan. Im letting this die now

6.  eb noob share has spoken 

7. Wana volley ? 

8. Support FightKnight 

9. It's like two fat kids standing three feet apart swinging at each other. Weak

10. Support your mum!..through the door!

11. Hey my new farm!

12. 
    Lmbo! This is the third thread in as many days Fight-Knight has started about this.

Didn't all this start because you claimed you were sick of Nerv's stupid attention seeking comments and threads?

Pretty sure Nerv is winning 
    He now has you doing what you set out to end. 

13. Now now star42, why don't you go help your mum get through the door first! :D

14. NERV READ THIS YOU ILL-MINDED IMBOSILE

Look i started this and now im ending it. For making this thread im now being heavily farmed and cannot fight in 1v1 any longer. Dont think you have won because you have not fought at all. **** has really hit the fan for me and i have no time for your noobish ass. Im leaving forums for a while to let things settle.

BUT MARK MY WORDS. YOU HAVE NOT WON AND TECHNICALLY NIETHER HAVE I. IM NIETHER SURRENDERING OR FORFIETING.

15. Fight lol. Give me names of people farming.

16. ...I'll be back LOOLLL

17. Ok. No support to FightKnight 

But I still found a new farm. :D

18. Sidewinder. No its my problem ill handle it. Star, i dont care. Everyone else peace out

19. Lol star42 is raging and farming me cause I made fun of his mum 