Concerning My 1v1 With Nervere. I think I Proved My Point

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BroDanTheMan, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Dude get lost

2. @orbofdell I agree, it seems that Nervere's stats have ceased.

3. Still making a thread bragging that you beat someone half your size. Not that impressive.

4. He hasn't 'beat' anyone.

5. That he thinks he's won he has.

6. Did you know that knight beat shogun in a 1v1?

7. OP, no one really cares if he hits you or not. Just like you he can choose wether he wants to continue this '1v1'. If he chose not, then brag about 'winning' in pm with him. Get to know him. No one really wants to see threads like this other than for the arguments it leads too. :p

Trollston Out

8. Lol. Nervere you're a *****. Fight like a man

9. You can't WIN, Tiger. That doesn't mean you can't win. Just go purespy and burn his spy defense pots. That's money out of HIS pocket. You lose nothing beyond the opportunity to burn more of his pots. I haven't looked at either side's stats, so I can't judge based on that.

10. "you can't win. That doesn't mean you can't win" meaning you can't win attacks but you can win the war.

11. You tell 'em Texy!

12. @Harry - Stir else where.. it would be a boring fight, But yeah... he totally owned me and everything... >.> :D

13. I got that advice from the good guys at Ad Mortem, so it's not all my own opinion ._. JS.

14. Op no need to create a thread to tell everyone (in-between the lines) that nervere is a noob. We get that ._.

15. Grammar, stay out of this fight. It's not yours to begin with, and you're begging to be attacked by getting into it.

16. @tex no I tried to help nervere but he was ignorant and did the opposite of what I said. This is my fight.

Wait I'll be attacked? :0 **** got serious!