Clans with "No Forums" Policies

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *OoS-Imitation-Cheese (01), Mar 27, 2013.

1. Not everyone can be a "Prom Queen" like you, jayde.

2. That's enough RP attention.

ladyboss611, please remove yourself from my thread.

3. I'm just wondering why proph hasn't posted yet 

4. RP, you spelt bellemorte wrong....

Oh god I hope she's still my valentine and finds compassion in her heart...

5. That's belle, not Jayde.

Jayde is too smart.

6. Not everyone can be as stupid as you rp. If everyone was as intelligent as you the human race would have died out thousands of year ago.

7. I WAS FIRST MM! HAHA **** YOU!

8. I humbly request that she not be addressed by others in any future posts on this thread.

9. No, Arkst. I am no liar.

LB, you stalker. How'd you know?

OMG YOU are Arkst's alt!

10. Oh sorry was typing that while you kicked her.

11. Ok I'm done. Shall we continue this elsewhere?

12. Personally,going back to Phil's Apoc/Zaft thread here,after he stated his "slight" bias towards zaft all of his info on that thread lost its credibility.

Yes,he was trying to save face if he got called out on being biased,but a decent "reporter" should not have a bias,for whatever reasoning he may have.

It also intrigues me how many zaft "sources" he seems to have and the fact he decides what comments go on his threads.In my opinion,its not much of a "war" thread but more of a "what zaft is doing to apoc" thread.

Yes,he says he accepts Apoc comments/sources,but if he really wanted to present a fair war thread he would take the time to find the information for the Apoc facts that he does with the Zaft facts.

13. My bedroom arkst.

14. Sorry cheese. Was typing as you posted.

Need other entertainment...

15. And yet you still insist on trying to get me to post on your wall.

16. MM only came because I summoned her...

17. I think it's tough to make this kind of judgement. Sure, phil may have more ties to ZAFT than to Apoc, but that doesn't mean that members from either side can't make their own thread and manage what gets posted on it.

My whole argument is that if clans want to control their public image, I believe the best way to do that is to post information yourself. That way the information is coming directly from the source, and no one needs to dispute it.

It's either that or keep everything under wraps, and share nothing with anyone on the outside. Posting with statless alts or "leaking" intel to third parties is not congruent with my values, so I personally hold disdain for such policies.

18. I want to be someone's Alt :(