Clan Ad Spam Rule

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by kaw_admin, May 30, 2013.

1. With a limit like this and good citizens like myself farming whatever remains i believe wc will be a sight to see

2. Thanks Kaw finally Wc gonna be cleaner but still a way to exploit it just create a alt with speaks and be in no clan and post the same ad

3. Join HiT Join HiT Join HiT Join HiT Join HiTjust kidding :3

4. IMO any form of begging / advertising should be silenced.
    It's World CHAT not world classified adds.

5. Sooo.. This can just be worked around?
    Say me and my clan wanted to do more than 5. We could just post all different ads, without the clan name on.
    Okay okay my clan mostly have BLACK and that would be seen.
    But if most people just said in cc things like 'tho here!'
    It would get flooded with those short things. It would be pretty damn hard to track everybody without being able to see clan name.
    I'm finding this hard to explain, but I'm sure someone will understand.

6. At least this is a step in the right direction Tornado ;)

7. Wc* not cc. Gosh tired.

8. They should just make ally chat a 'advertisement chat' and then ban all advertising in WC. I haven't had anyone post in my ally chat since 'long ago' and that was advertisement >.>

9. Lots of people use ac Solar

10. hmm... We'll see how this goes.

11. It still same or similar message blackburn, so those members would get silenced anyway, just as a single person gets silenced today for making 3 different posts containing the same message, even if the wording isnt identical in each

12. I actually use my ally chat.

Also, I feel this little update is magnificent. Clan owners and admins should be responsible enough to keep their member's ads at a minimum.

13. WHY DID THIS TAKE SO LONG!!!!?

Awesome awesome awesome!!

I hope that WC can be used as a meeting spot for hundreds of players that frequent this game daily. Lets hope!

Devs is on fiiiiiire!

14. Devs always use gaw then implement to kaw 3 months kater

15. Yeah man.

I can see this going poorly. The poor spam.

16. Users browsing this forum: -Erebus, -Whale-, -XXIlMXAxXLXIXxXBXAXxBXAlIXx, -_-__-CollinTheBeast-_-__-, Acetown, Bad_Mojo, bollockface, ER-SS3Broly, Exodus, FOD_DENVER_REAPER_FOD, gemalou, Grinnie, HorseThief, iGoddess, IIll_CrAcKeRsCraZeD_llII, IlISEDIlI_Kamicazi11_IlISEDIlI, IllIIl_Jam_llIIIl, Iphito, ISS_SHAMROCK, Jesus, K9_MasterPWN, KAF_Hammer, Kahlann, kapuaiakua, kaw, kaw_admin, KaW_ChengGuan, l6I6l6I____-DREAD-____I6l6I6l, llIIIIIlllIlIVALllllIIIlllIlll, llIXll__HELL-RAISER__llXIll, llllllISolarDistortionlllIllII, llllllllllTAKEllllllllll, lllll__BLACKUNICORN__lllll, LowfyrDog, l_l_l-lIlIlolOlOlolIlIl-l_l_l, Meisha, Melissa, MikeDawg, OC-Adrian32-OC, OmegaINFINITY, Petorian, Ryan1402, S1cN0c_tl-l3-J3w15h-AcC0un74nT, Spoonlord, SR-Guruyanga, SuperNova, Surdegen_in_pyjamas, S_Lion_O, Tekagi, Thiesgo, Typen, UK--IIBlueII-I-IIStarII--, Usual-Suspect, vile-magik, Warlord_infinity, Wisdom, WxMZAC1997, zjete, _EXTINCTION_, __-L-A-H-W-F-__ and 5 guests
    This tells you it's of high importance :idea:

17. The poor idiots that get silenced for it more like.

18. Well uv got me stop posting ads now
    Like I did anyway