CHAOS WARS - Week 1: Skirmishes and Encounters

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Nov 16, 2013.

1. My opinion losing clan should get 0 mith. Why reward a loss. Don't take long to buy the mith to replace what's lost.

2. I don't think you understand. The losers put in 14 mith, 2 xtals, 1 hour and a lot of pots and gold. They deserve at least their mith back.

3. Gh mec is fine with 10 man wars and dts. That's fixed....why have 3 hour wars?

4. Gmt times r still shocking. Know u can't keep every1 happy. But plz try.

5. More wars like this coming soon devs?

6. I do understand. I have done many wars. Even before there was tvp. The time wasted doing one tvp u could have done a few escapes and made more of your gold back. I don't care either way really there are a lot bigger problems than the stupid eb. But will not rant about those again.

7. I agree there are much more pressing matters and think the devs are just stalling with all this nonsense chaos stuff .... It took wat 3-4 months of failed testing to get the failed system we got with season 2 ? And they had all the data from season 1 preseason 1 months of trials and beta tests ... Of which I was in all those ...

The only good thing that came out of all that was the roster size restrictions of 26-29 it made knowing wat u needed for a match much easier and brought war rosters closer together ... Now they are even messing with that ....

They need to figure out wat they are going to do to allow lb players to still participate while fixing all the numerous issues gh bring to the matching process while not alienating all the 1000's of medium sized builds in kaw and still come up with something that can resemble a close match between two clans to do these type of wars ....

8. Loving the innovations. Keep em coming. Can the other 80 or so clannies do an eb while 10 war and tvp?

9. I hate TVP, I you don't leave b4 roster locks your screws for like 5 hours if your clan loses. That sux!!!

I agree people should get some mith back for losing. I remember pre season 1, I just started warring they didn't do anything for the losing clan. It was a task replacing pots and mith, especially with lower CS players. I wouldn't mind even like 10 back with no TVP. Some people stay up late to war, that extra cpl hours if they lose us way too much hassle as far as I'm concerned.

10. I gotta stop posting questions while devs sleep...alas...i must. So..my post, page 23, what are the other 80 or so clannies to do while the minority 10 war...then tvp? Can they do ebs...or do they just twiddle their thumbs?
    Perhaps we could enter multiple teams? ooh now theres is a thought...red team, blue leader....its star wars:) anyhiw, keep up the good work.

11. They could do what they do when the minority 29 warred during s2.

12. Really devs back to 10 and 50 wars you literally just said you were gonna make it 20.

13. Turtle this post was just bumpt for particular reason lol no worrys

14. Oh I knew that....