CHAOS WARS - Week 1: Skirmishes and Encounters

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Nov 16, 2013.

1. @Spilatch- I totally agree with you... But we are suckers and we war anyways cuz it's so addicting :) let's give the devs the benefit of the doubt and hope that our feedback snake positive changes.

@Station- lol sometimes I do think I do need a lesson in EE... It's called don't say too many negative things in forums about EE or devs will hand pick zaft and RH for my clan 80% of the time lol (jk devs.. Please no more please  I call truce)

@the noobs thinking we are all complaining- we are trying to make a better system for all, not just a select few clans. I don't care if we get super easy matches from now on, I'm still going to be in here advocating a better system for all.

2. So I have a question. Are we going to get any wars during the week or just weekends? (Little more chaotic if we get minimal notice what ever the day's to war but not all of us are good for weekend warring)

3. Hey KaW Admin, why don't we make it really chaotic by letting us opt with WOC for 50 vs 50 and you assign us the clan we fighting in and against friends warring friends and enemies fighting on the same team FUN FUN for Everyone

4. Oh, make it random too, why make us work. We just wanna have FUN!!!!

5. A few mid-week wars please!

6. I would also like to see a few mid week. weekends don't work well for some of us. I'll settle for a Thursday.

7. Me too Golden M...but I'll settle for a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday as well️

8. @knowing all pro players wanna b's
    Maybe next time I lose war I l come complaining to forum about unfair mach up to XD, if u find a comment about me complaining about unfair mach I will give u my account haha every one has them don't have to fill forum with cry and call it a feed back.
    Have fun next wars: )
    And thank you again Devs for chaotic weekend even if we only had 2-3 mach from all wars

9. 10-15 member wars  i for one prefer the 2 hr wars over just 1 hr.
    Weekdays wars in the evening would be nice for eastern time zone

10. Agree that weekday night wars are ver helpful 

11. I feel like the 50 man wars are just too high to actually get to war without mercs or getting friends to come from other clans. I haven't seen the official lists yet, but I'm sure the 10 man wars are more popular. Maybe we can keep the limit on the lower side.

12. yes.

13. Can your support team get back to me? Check emails :(

14. please dont remove TVP why not set it up so if you have no mith cast, it doesnt drop for you? yeah some people are to tired to hit it after losing a ewar, but not everyone has the same timezone, 2am for someone could mean 12pm for me?

thanks

15. Lol it's 966mil vs 682mil CS wise, not 882mil, WSP. :p So that's 41% more CS on us.
    If we had 882mil cs, I would be really happy about the matchup. We've fought against a lot of odds bigger than that.

AS for BFA,
    the oppo had 8 lbs on top: ally lb 15, 18, 19, 20, 23, 79,101, 170
    and we had 4: ally lb 30, 41, 68, 119

We know there is a huge difference in bfa strength between the top 20 and the rest.

BFE wise, the opponent clan did quite well in S2 and thus earnt a lot of ee equipments. I don't think the difference in BFE can make up for the gap in CS and BFA, not mentioning we were short of 3 people.

I agree it's a fun war and I think there will be more fun if devs can improve their math and logical thinking skills. ;)

16. And two more feedbacks for devs, it's not easy to make a roster of 50 especially during the off-season period when not everyone is in a hurry to war to earn points. The less participation just makes the problem of mismatches worse if you still haven't tightened your no match criteria.

A more reasonable roster size would be around 25 to 35, which would allow more clans to be able to participate without having to struggle to get 50. Wasn't that the reason why you reduced the roster size from 100 to 29?

The hit ratio thingy is still flawed. It prevents you from matching clans of similar roster structure together and also creates a lot of mismatches. Please look into removing it and replacing with something more sensible like capped BFA or many other good ideas provided. The main purpose for you to introduce the hit ratio into the system is to allow the lbs to join the wars. But the hit ratio has created a lot of undesirable side effects and it's the root cause of all those mismatches. There are better ways to achieve the same goal. Please let us know that you're willing to change. Then we can provide ideas.

Thanks.

17. I think people are misunderstanding wat the devs or players mean by getting rid of tvp eb ....

I would imagine the devs would just refund upto 14 mith after war loss .... Saving u or ur clan from having to sit thru the eb and would help stop exploitation of the eb in general

This is wat should have happened in the first place eb was way over complex fix for an easy problem ... Kinda the devs m.o. If u ask me

18. Och did someone had they filings heart by inoffensive comeback? shouldn't call players noobs and b respectfull
    No point of bringing five hits on me in silence it only means I was right haha but nwm I m gonna still read u "feedback" and laugh lol. U think rite script is easy develop u own pvp FARE game and I will b happy to join it
    ( this comet is to the sulking from the back person not to everyone who posts feedback some of the guys actually doing great job and breaking their head about it )
    HAPPY KAW: )