Chaos Wars (6/2 - 6/8)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, May 31, 2014.

1. Not sure what you were reading Tal, but I got the overwhelming feeling that way more people wanted the individual wars than the flawed, broken matching system thats currently in place.

2. Thank you for putting multiple individual wars for this weeks schedule, I look forward to them

3. Wow looks great! Thanks devs!

4. 6pm pdt is not a good time. Takes most people out who have family commitments who live in pdt. 7-7:30 better.

5. So let's say sign up ends 4pm , i have to be out of my clan at 2pm? ( Individual Wars )

6. Devs, put this in the war section as it used to be!
    It's an update on wars, and you can't find anything about it when u check forum under 'wars'...

7. Oh, and also.. thank you for individual wars!! Now other people than sh/lb can war!!!! I'm stoked

8. If you not answer (look page 4), fore which are this place❓❓

9. You'll have to leave your clans two hours before the war starts. So for the 6PM PDT wars, you'll need to leave your clan by 4PM PDT.

10. Question u mentioned individual rewards system testing ....

I figure u mean amount of actions u do to help ur side win mixed with some plunder multiplier or something like that ....

The question is wat about defensive actions ? Most tanks will sit and take hits to cause fails and help their side get control (if the war strategy is control for that war) is that part of the calculations ?

If not will or can u use pots used to att or defend as part of the calculations (I know that would screw up some ps and gh that use no pots in war ) but done way to make sure defensive actions are recognized in this type reward system ?

11. Has there been a problem with the egg rewaRds? My alt had 66 successful actions yet received 25 eggs, is it for successful attacks, or all actions?

12. Please change war schedule back to way it was

13. Apologies, the bonus eggs apply to successful attack actions during today's wars. We'll look at adding rewards for additional actions in the near future. I've updated the original post as well.

14. so pure spies get the shaft? Thats just plain stupid, hansels have been run out of ee and now ps dont get rewarded for their contrubitions either?

15. Devs are u kidding me with this matchup?? Ghost legion vs kofte awakening where they have 5LB vs 1b and most of our members can even hit their Lb so this is a joke and thanks for wasting my myth and edge....your matchups are ridiculous and no wonder theirs only 6-8 clans warring cuz your whole systems is messed up......I'm truly disappointed with this kaw thanks

16. so... ya figure that if you offer 1v1 you can still use the same failed matching system??? Come on. The clans that are not loading up with SH or topping the clan with LB are ******. I invite you to play the game, join us for one of your matchups and then you will see just how shitty they are and feel our frustration.

17. the new times suck... guess i wont be warring this season... due to real life obligations, good luck everyone!

18. Yep I can't war much with new times either

19. These war times suck!!!