cf

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Balto573, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Man, that's a BEAUTIFUL cf thread -- and a nice explanation making hot loads of laughs!

I'd love to have you impregnate a some of my brain cells. Then I'd have a strain of your thoughts living in me always.

Very Hot! Happy KAW'ing, Brother!

2. Willy speaks like Hulk Hogan..

3. Please hire my ally named "queef" in honor of this thread.

4. I really wonder what was going through his head as he was creating this.
    "Wow, this idea is super clever, creative, witty and funny. The community will surely love this!"
    It clearly hasn't received the type of attention he was expecting as he seems to be raging now.
    One can only wonder what kind of response he was trying to illicit.

5. Just tell you or you to give you or you a cf

6. I made it for a reason it outlived that reason your not always right you know :p

7. I want to make a thread.

8. Go for it fox

9. Make one about your undying love for Eric again

10. I can direct you to some ideas.

11. BaldToe collaborate with me

12. I can only assume you're talking to me.
    My post contained two questions, no statements other than "he seems to be raging" which appears to remain true.
    If this post isnt directed at me, which would be weird, I guess it would only further your point of
    nontheless this post was totally irrelevant, ignored my post completely while at the same time responding to it.

13. This got interesting

14. I wouldn't call it raging unless it seemed angry

15. To give you some credit Balto, I've had a crap day and this made it a little better. I'd rather not see another one like it (please and thank you).

16. These are two seperate quotes as well as you saying you want this thread to die.
    I don't see that being a personal success for you...wait..maybe it is.

17. Don't worry I won't make another this thread was to make one friend of mine who was having a bad day laugh it did that so therefore it outlived its purpose

18. The second holy **** was because It had over 50 posts