CF Between Osiris and Yafi.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Os-StRaWbErRy-JAMES, Dec 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Speaking and having convo does involve two ppl lol but I'm glad u confirmed what I said earlier. U throwing unbiased accusations - I hope it makes u feel better about ur self and how wrong u are. U know u are wrong. I'm glad we established that:) I just need to learn to ignore the ignorance. Hey, no one is perfect

2. No no pen, I'm still here, I'll give u guys some time.

As of returning a favor, I don't like posting ss of convos either - that's y I asked few times to go to pm but u didn't. And after being called a lair I had to prove u wrong. That's how I am and I really don't like it but I can't let a lie fly like that. Job is done. I'm waiting patiently. My tz is on my wall so u hurry up

3. Speaking does not necessary involve two people. Having a conversation does.
    Your statement was you last spoke to DG on 23rd Oct.

According to the dictionary, speaking is the action of conveying information or expressing one’s feelings in speech.

According to the same dictionary, a conversation is a talk, especially an informal one, between two or more people, in which news and ideas are exchanged.

Yep, I may be wrong, because the Oxford dictionary I am referring to might be wrong ;)

4. You posted a convo before I started posting.
    The second image was posted before I had time to even reply. ;)

No, it's not your fault :lol:

5. Sorry Apple, I stated what I meant by rephrasing 'speaking' into having a convo. I'm Russian and my English is too far from Oxford level unfortunately.

6. Lol again good try Trouble. Even my Pm with you, you blacked out and turn to another story . I have said No CF all the time (even u acted you are new owner of that acc just bought 1 week..you are not troublemaker...blah blah..) all because I know you are telling lies. That's why I rejected the CF and ask you to move on ( don't keep crying, giving false excuses....and spam my pm daily with different story)

We have been farming you on and off during last few months due to many clans Vs us (guess that's a reason u could laugh at us). There are no such CF on You or Ryan's retaliation . We have been farming you and we shall continue. I saw one of your wall post laughing at YAFi " please come to me now or I need to wait till 1 year later for YAFI to come" here is my answer " We will come to you in new year once we done with most AAH strip

Mark my words, YAFI never gives up and YAFI will get what YAFI wants no matter how long of war. Try us then u will agree " 

Cheers!

7. Liar Trouble! Where are u? :lol: :lol: Stop crying to others pls :)

8. Im convinced any issue can be fixed

9. Nice war. Every war will end one day. Well done all

10. How long was this war?

11. Longer than a year. And there were two wars.

12. Troublemaker is awesome 

13. Much Respect for both clans! I've been in the war at YAFI side the first few months and it really was a great war! I hope everyone had this same experience! :)

14. This is a WAR game and both clans had put up with good fightsAs always remember folks it's just a game

15. It's a war game and it indeed is just a game 

16. Damn.. Much respect to YAFI.

17. Respect for both clans

༺Ꭺ༒Ꮮ༒Ꮲ༒Ꮋ༒Ꭺ༻

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.