Boycott 2 xtal 1 hr wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Talbert, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Oh, hybrid . . . that was much too rational of a response.

Perhaps you do not understand that the basic purpose of forums is to rage and complain against every little change in the game, to accuse the devs of not listening to the players, to paint ATA as an unfeeling, money grubbing corporation which only seeks to line their own pockets at the expense of players who are compelled--compelled I tell you--to spend what little money they have in order to compete with the big players (which is a reflection of the larger rich-get-richer-and-the-poor-get-poorer world in which we live), which will ultimately leading to the demise of this game we love and a weakening of civilization as we know it?

Seriously, how could you miss that? Simply look at most of the rage threads on forums for examples.

Now, please go back and edit your post according to the guidelines outlined above.

Cheers,

Kage.

2. Lol as much as I enjoy warring. Ill pass it up to go see a movie with friends every time.

It seems lots are willing to pay that much per hour of war. I think it's too much, and will not participate. Even if that means no more ee for me.