Boycott 2 xtal 1 hr wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Talbert, Dec 6, 2013.

1. More mith payout for more xtals is a step in the right direction. Perhaps an auto HTE for winning clan after certain wars, especially in those "high xtal" wars.

2. Thanx for proof of your ineptitude .. The fact only now u realize more xtals should equal more mith .. What 2 weeks into this "chaos" war set .. Either dum or greedy .. Both of which only penalize your loyal coustomers .. Btw I do honestly love the smarmy attitude of you kaw_admin ..

3. Tell you what we'll do the opposite this weekend. 2 hour war, 1 health crystal.

4. How about 3 day wars, Kaw_admin? Endurance wars for the win! No xstal limits, full war.

5. Sure, who's in?

6. 3 days and no xstals?

Count me in 100% make it like old kaw :D

7. Btw.. I do not participate in wars because the system wars are limited 1-3 hour wars. War is days long, and are expensive. I would support Wars if they were 24, 48, and 72 hour based. Force people to sleep/work/go to school during war and see who wins.

8. Thank you for taking the time to address this thread. Frankly I didn't expect it to get any traction. If your thread for those wars wasn't locked at the time I would have posted there instead. But since I wasn't able to speak out on your thread I created my own.

I love EE wars

I sneak out of bed while my wife is sleeping at night for EE wars...

I lose many nights of sleep for EE wars..

I take extended lunches at work and then work late to make up the time for EE wars..

I spend lots of money and nearly all my free time for EE wars..

Despite it's flaws.. you've given me a really fun hobby in these wars! But when you start asking me to spend more money per war I get scared, scared that if people participate in them you will keep it as a permanent change and EE wars will be out of my price range - reserved only for those who are willing to fork over that kind of $$$ for xtals. The only way I think I can stop it is by encouraging people not to sign up so you will keep the xtal counts the same as they were before.

This isn't a grand stand, this is me trying to save my hobby from becoming too expensive. I hope you understand.

9. Thread on day long wars, with perhaps no xstals in AT if anyone wants to check it out

10. I think for most players, 1 xtal per hour is sufficient. Sure there are some who cant even afford that, and I feel bad for them. I've even sent gifts on the itunes store to members of our clan so they could afford more xtals. But all-in-all I think 1 per hour is a good number.

11. Just checked the incoming wars page... my heart sunk. :|

12. Kaw_admin .. As usual u don't listen .. But quick with the half wit remarks .. Good business plan charge a lot give little insult your customers .. How about u leave the 1/1 and 2/2 wars alone and focus on the real issues solely .. Your great at diversion tactics but quite poor at critical thinking and public relations ..

13. What are the real issues?

14. This post most likely led to the other extreme of 2hr wars 1 xstal.... I know which I'd have preferred.

15. Well for the record I didn't ask for that nor did anybody else on this thread.

16. the mith payout has gone way down compared to s1.

17. Didn't read the whole thread way to much but I disagree. 2xtals in 1hr was super fun and I pay $15 to watch a 2hr movie doesn't bother me to pay $2 for a 1hr war that I enjoy way more than a movie.