Black Friday: The Dark Caravan

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Hey devs could there be more payout for ebs and could u guys also het the rewards more

2. Make another tier. Finished that crap in like 12 hours.

3. Should really add in some more tiers 5k too easy

4. 5 k is easy for some but for some isnt, and for those who say devs think bout money idk how they live without money xd??, actualyy if u guys didnt know u DONT HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS EWENT, or any other ewent unless war, if u dont like ewent also than go to some big clan and piss them of and war with them then u wont have to do ewent ;)

5. Sooo how do devs run b2b events without mass revolt? Thy create a 'mini' event hidden within a 'sale' designed to make ppl spend max money while thinkin thier saving. Well done devs well played :')

6. Before everyone complained that events were too frequent and annoying and to end them, here I see people wanting more tiers saying that the free stuff was too easy to get.

The kawmunity is an interesting place.

7. Regardless of what happens you will have a happy side and an upset side usually the upset side is more vocal.

8. It's almost as if there's multiple players with multiple opinions.

9. Is this event made particularly easy because it is black friday and you want to be nice? Or is it unintentional? Would it be too much to ask for a 10k tier?

10. Kind of liked seal on top collection tier lol. Wouldnt of minded if that wouldve stayed. Lol

11. This is one racist hunt so far.

13. First guy to scream racism in light of this event good job mate, to everyone crying about free stuff derp the event tiers were sorta a free gimick to even the smallest players everyone plays everyone wins shut up and enjoy the free stuff and tons of gold while u can cause ZTA will most likely leave again once event is through

14. Also if you're curious about the name of the achievement i suggest you google the definition of patron

15. Glad they finally did an event that you don't have to get 4 different items for 1!

16. Way easy max bonus stuff?

17. Ahh guys it's fine personal I love this event I'm not at it for weeks don't need to collect multply items its rewards are on the worse side but I'm down for this type of event once a month

18. So you're saying that you don't want to work for the rewards that you just tap on a buttomn that's risk free?

19.  This was a great time to drop this event not making it to hard to reach reward levels Thanks again to DEVS