Black Friday: The Dark Caravan

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Nice one item drop event, mixing things up :)now

2. So ridiculous that they aren't running a business at zero profit just to fill the game with complaining moochers, right?! BUNCHA JERKS.

3. Anyone know how many plumes come from War?

4. Will these event items be dropping from all the epic battles? :)

5. How much do wars drop?

6. Just when I thought my wallet wasn't going to be abused anymore today lol

7. Yes.

8. Why does the 5,000 tier sword reward have lesser stats than that of the 5,000 tier sword two events ago?

I thought the idea what to gradually increase the stats of equipments every event, so the latest event gives the best possible equipment at that tier?

9. I'd rather have attack stats even if its less than that other thing I don't know about anyone else.

10. So approx how many will haunt drop? Or is it determined by how much you hit EB?

11. Usually I'd complain about events. But people will pay crazy amounts today and this weekend anyway so I'll ride it out and appreciate the free equip that goes with it. Ty for not making it a 4 piece collection of stuff devs!

12. Wow no special sales like last year or year before just stupid event

13. Uh, check the Black Friday sales, big king

14. I hope the larger eb's drop rates have been looked at,last time the drops were too low for difficulty of them.Besides that it's a good blend of promo n events for Black Friday,especially the single item required for rewards.

15. This event isnt good at all

16. Bloody silly weve only jus finished one event then we get the ZTA eb and now a new event GIVE US SOME SPACE money hunting BEEP BEEP BEEP

17. In my opinion it shouldve been a banner (0.75% all stats) but ill take the sword

18. @op please stop spamming the forum.

19. Can we get some event % equip soon? It promotes growth anyways and I would like to see more % equip

20. A one item hunt! Finally ty! Now if you could just keep this format so these promos don't disrupt regular play I'd be happy :)