BHU vs HoG OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *BHUlililili (01), Dec 28, 2012.

1. I think you might be losing because you resort to fourm insults and not worrying about hitting back, now post withva main leave a link dont be a *****.

2. I finally got hit a few hours ago. Was dissappointed cause out of 3 people it was only like 4x each. Goes to show they like fighting from pin.

3. Listen to all these noobs :lol: As I said before, hog is nothing by themselves. Apocalypse is nothing individually, how long will it be until hog has to call in help? and in answer, its easy enough that i can take time to post in forums about how funny it is. to all you haters, hate away but go back to your ebs. calling us eb noobs. haha. lights out kids, i wipe my buttocks with bear fur. keep buying allys its helping us upgrade <3

oink oink :eek:

4. OP is talking about Calydor obviously.

5. R u the only trashtalker in your clan? :roll:

6. **** talk from statless alts means nothing

7. Sounds like hightidez is sippin butt-sweat. im just saying what everyone else thinks. :) just because i speak from a non-linkable account doesnt make what i say untrue.

and val, my main i will say this, i am in the upper half. not giving you any more than that ;) cute try though.

anyway, yaall are boring, cant even talk smack well. :mrgreen: back to pounding that wide bootyhole of H (o) G :ugeek:

8. No answer back tide? thought so. ;) oink oink, gunna go hoggin :D and yeah apparently im only one from my clan that goes on forums. others too busy filling up pigs news. i just unloaded on em so have to wait for regen a bit :)

9. You mean you self pinned prob 

10. We at BHU want to personally apologize to HoG and Apocalypse. This war is over a disagreement but this bs is not how we represent our clan, and is not endorsed, instead it's renounced by our clan. Whoever this member is will be removed and permafarmed when the owner is found.

11. HoG has proven time and again that their the real deal. Alone and from within the Apocalypse alliance. Good luck Blackhearts your going to need it.

12. I have no clue who the hell this BHU person and I would like to post an appology for this forum being started. If we find out who this person is it will be delt with harshly!!!!

13. See... thats why i almost left in the beginning, none of us would fight! but once we started we are easily handling them. sak up and continue hitting.... no need to say sorry for a thread. and i doubt you would farm me :lol:

14. Thanks Sak.
    Was actually hoping to keep this little dispute out of forums, as I'd told BHU owner.

Some people like to run their mouth however and don't stop and think "What negative impact might this have on myself, or my clan" before they post.
    

15. I don't normally post forums, however I must say BHU are not talking noobs like the maker of this Thread. They r a clan with honor and respect. Both of which this idiot seems to lack. Whatever the disagreement between these two clans, this thread is nothing but . My respect to both BHU and HOG.

16. I know who his main isHi PureVenom

17. I've warred with HOG plenty if times and HOG rarely calls on alliance for help. Most of the time poppa handles it in house because he can.

 Poppabear and HOG

18. I'd have to say, despite the OP, much respect gained to BHU for handling this. Takes alot to apologize for something you didnt do, especialy in public.

19. Should have left when i could... All these retards just hitting eb... :\ Guess i was wrong, only a few hours did we do decently. cmon team pick it up or get crapped on