BHU vs HoG OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *BHUlililili (01), Dec 28, 2012.

1. Lol I have no problem with the clan BHU at all, they seem like great people... Well most of them at least

2. Why does Butt Hurt University pretend to stand a chance against the Hand of God?

btw who are these clans?

3. Lol alt. figures :lol:

4. Lmao!.. all I have to say is...dumb asses here

5. Sorry to say I just read all the lies.first off I'm playing by my self . Been playing a couple years so enough people know me and know that bs isn't true. That's all I have to say

6. Stop hiding behind your alt and say that to my face

7. Statless alts: hiding behind anonymity since the creation of KAW. Good luck to both sides.

@OP: I'd bet you got beat up a LOT in high school. If life were a pack led by an alpha male, you're a Zulu.

8. lmao been on hols and mainly inactive, BHU welcome to KAW. our banks are low true only holding 167T at the moment but we are working on that :cool: i dont post from an alt (but hey they are all bc) carry on with the poo talk whilst you and your mains (___xXx___Tan_the_Rose___xXx___) get nekkid :D

sorry for late post but been on hols, back home now so guess you missed your chance :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. I don't think it's a BHU alt at all dragon. Just some random nub that was farmed by HoG.

10. Im thinking maybe a Solve alt 

11. Big talk little action. If you actually had 167T then I would be Butt Naked already. My 460bil is change compared to that amount. I would consider it a shame to see such a prestige clan fail to provide evidence for their claims.

As for whoever made the alt to make this forum post, you, my friend, will be on my perm farm list in my books...if I find you.

Happy KaWing

12. Headless chicken... We can't strip you all at once! That would be preposterous. You will just have to wait your turn :)

13. Please excuse my previous statement towards HoG. I was not aware of the situation and it is completely unnecessary. My apologies.

14. Ahh Headless, you were one of my fav to get repotting income from. And judging from all the spy hits from someone I could not see... I assume the same from you. Let's just say it was fun for all.

\m/