BH vs Res OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *BaM_BaM-_-Gigolo-llIllllIIIlIl (01), May 28, 2012.

1. Lol alliances embarrassed by u

2. Lmao Wamp, was waiting for your meaningless word diarrhea rofl

FYI, Ali joined this war with 15b in allies, guess she's not doing that bad does she
    Tired of repeating myself for you to understand, you just obviously don't have the brain capacity to think at allso I won't go back to who 'brought in which allience first'..

Bh runners..are you again talking about inactive accounts I kicked? Or is it thumper8, 40k combined sts alt account you are missing so much? Or are you referring to a guy who had a family tragedy and had to leave?! Get your facts straight noob, kami is back after you idiots let him repot outside BH lmao
    Generally, We don't let inactive players stay in war and if one found to be inactive, he will be asked to leave and if no response - kicked.
    I will give your 'runners' sometime though before calling them that. Let's see if say 00j will repot and be back anytime soon - he did not like waking up nakked
    And the fact that you can't do anything with spies isn't news, no one can do much to hurt them so don't get all upset, just enjoy the game.
    Its deffinately not our fault you guys can't strip few hansels in BH that are worth stripping, only proves the fact that no matter how many of your groupies join - y'all are useless even against a few of us

As of ss..I've changed my mind, I won't post much for now, I'll keep it for those who may actually concider it. Honestly, tired of **** talk - yall are simply boringBut you can keep making your outrages claims and if I feel like posting ss to oppose it, I may
    [​IMG]
    That Rose in your clan pal room is a long time friend of your clan leader, who he has been doing business with for about 2 years now - according to his own words. This is just to throw some thoughts out there regarding 'no cheating in resilience' claims y'all hurry to post all over forums when get busted lol I'm not claiming you are or accusing you of anything but '2 year friendship' with Rose didn't come from my mouth lol btw, Reborn also told me Rose is a guy

You keep talking your **** - I'm done for now. You are my play toy for the next few hoursSmilerzz has been self pinning now on both spies and troopsZzzzz
    I fully regenned again...

3. Mr magoo, u sound like a karate instructor. Are u related to mr miyagi? Or are u rivals?

4. Wamp..speaking of potless...7 adp? Thank you
    Google, you are kinda nakkedis that what makes you run your mouth?

5. Lmao google do I know u lol

6. I look good naked un like u guys,
    Giggity Giggity. Yeah I was stripped of 1bill maybe 2bill outta 30bill. How much you've been stripped of? o_O

7. Look at my allies and take a guess lol

8. No one stripped me yet 

9. Tried reading this forum but some posts go on a bit get bored can we keep to one liners please

10. Sorry I'm bad at guessing.

Are u a girl blazey?
    (if no sorry I'm bad at guessing)

Is this better Magoo?

11. Much better ty if this post actually works 

12. Yes. I'm a female. You are not that bad at guessing lol
    I thought Wampo was a female too but im being told otherwise so I guess he just only appears kinda girly in his posts..
    I was stripped off 700b some time ago, by AoX. That was 25% of what I had.

Wamp, putting up 2 more adp doesn't give you justice, means you got no gold for all 11, means you shouldn't be talking about 'potless' at all lmao

13. Talk talk talk is all you are Wampo. Pinned both ways and not even fully potted. When you see me with 8 sdp or 10 adp is when you can say Res is kicking BH ass. Cos so far, you only talking about it.
    2 months of pot burn on me didn't get you far, did it? That's not kicking ass, that's failing badly

I don't have to even pin my troops - all 8 clans let me regen freely lmao

Btw, x0_0x is open for attack. Get some pot gold you noob. Your welcome

14. Its been BH, Kreuzziter, and KINGS but were quiet about it 

15. I Must of hit a nerve there Blazey lol Useless against y'all lmfao were focusing on meatier targets now  just ask Kreuz how useless we are with there 2 members who Reset i think there putting on a marathon over there with the amount of runners they got 
    and if 00j who is from IS (never been in Res) is all the mighty BH have got after weeks/months of OSW by all means boast about it in forums cause it's pathetic  as I said b4 not 1 member in Res has Ran (i personally think u keep having blonde moments cause your not getting my points) no one believes your Bull **** anymore, Res has proven already in this war that BH is not what it used to be its just a bunch alts from Kreuz trying to live off the fear from the BH I have heard so much about in the past, as I stated earlier BH are washed up and with MrB apparently gone and u apparently quiting after this war we shall see ha ha sounds like butt hurt to me 
    And if a ss of someone in a pal group is your only evidence of Res being cheats
    Then u really are as dumb as your posts suggest u should maybe stop Bull ******** cause your only helping prove my point that your full of **** Blazey its amazing the Drab that comes out of your mouth we've moved on from BH for the time being but hey we all know u like to see yourself post the same **** again and again u are my dear a waste of forum space as no one buys yours or BH bs anymore as I have stated many times lol my adp lasted alot longer than Alison's you've barely burnt any of my sdp which we all know are the ones that count in osw u would think BH would know that **** 

16. **BREAKING NEWS**
    (new to some, old news for others)

King DooDoo and his DooDoo minions have joined in the war. What's the reason? I'm not sure, or am I? One reason is to gain BH and allies "respect" (with a name like DooDoo I give him DooDoo respect) another reason is to gain there alliance (squinting). This is true or is it not? To find out tune in for our next news conference shortly.

17. Dodo joined ONLY to try kick IS ASS, BUT they Will get Their ASS kicked as usall! And kings, read my Book ON our clan page! I think you all Will like it!

18. Thank u for tuning in.
    As u read king-DooDooDip's post
    "It's been BH, Kreuzziter, and KINGS but were quite about it"
    Yes it's official King DooDoo wants to gain ur alliance.
    So say this now will he gain ur alliance or throw his application in the toilet where it belongs.

19. If you accept this little request, all you Will gain is guys WHO stand There FOR mostly 1 weeks then splitt up, cuz they run and hide when stripped or they just got hit haha we all remember the last war DONT we kings? Your clan disband? And your guys splitt up, and ONE of your rules is that all fight! Haha all ran sideway! So now most of you all are home from hospital and Want bh as alliance or Kreuz.. GO ahead, no ONE Will fear YOU guys if you get them anyway.. We Will just have more fun 
    read My Book all

20. Deja vu anyone?? I remember the last time Res warred BH - tactics sound similar - whinge to devs to get accounts banned and go after BH mains in other clans 

How did that go for ya's I forget?

Back to retirement for me, good luck with the war and good to see there's still something other than EB ing happening here 