BH vs Res OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *BaM_BaM-_-Gigolo-llIllllIIIlIl (01), May 28, 2012.

1. Lol Blazey spinning the BH bull **** again, The mighty BH has less than 50 members  hmmm not so feared anymore, and you've lost your best asset in MrBiscuitand his so called last act in kaw crying for the rest of kaws help on BH behalf to war Res only confirms your posts are full of ****  BH pushed and pushed for this war and now have a war the current BH roster couldn't handle that is why u brought in your and Desps alts/mains clan Kruez and UK and sanctum also ,

so Res brought in our family clans -RCA- lol were ripping Kreuz to shreds they had weeks to prepare half of them are already potless and 2 have reset after -RCA- family

2. And LnR Brought the pain happy kawing ps more BS from Blazey to come and a thread wouldn't be the same with a whine and some noob rage from Alison lmao. 

3. King dodo lmao, you brown nosed in our previous war with cr/Kotfe/TS/Wog and family. You pussed out then and we let you go thinking you would play smart and leave us alone.
    Now you jump in with a slightly lower caliber team, and what? You think you are going to be involved in this Cease fire when we finish this war?
    Guess what dodo, you won't ever fight another war:) welcome to your final fight. I'm going to put you out of your childish misery as soon as possable.
    Funney thing is you probably told your minions that we bullied you agen.
    Proof is in the pudding hot shot. We will see how your war skills are.
    Just know that your big mouth won't get you out of it this time shorty

4. Res are warriors. Great clan through and through. One of the best war clans in the game. Everyone kisses BH's ass because they are spy builds but I guess they werent ready for a real war clan.

5. And I guess miss Erika wasn't ready to bring out her main to post. Fool

6. Wat does cas and LNR stand for?

7. ROFL! Wampo, where are the pics? Cos I've got quite a few for you readyI'm afraid, you won't be pleased with what I got there tho lol it may stop the 'non cheating res' stories from popping up here in forums etc.

LOL MrB has been called a 'major bank' by res in the past. 2.5t in assets is major huhno he wasn't a bank but he was a valuable member. That pissed yall off just by his adds in wc - loved it! Can't wait till he's backThe fact that y'all stripped him while he was banned doesn't give you justice. Cos yall couldn't manage to strip him without a ban. As well as Ashen - banned, stripped, unbanned. Many interesting coincidences I gotta tell you, but I described my concerns about that in the other thread. I'm just wondering am I next for 'ban to strip'? Cos you obviously can't strip me without it

For all of you noobs out there, BH roster had always been around 50 members. But your ignorance is no surprise.
    Why did Kings join, I really didn't ask. They seem to have their own issue with you so why not. And you Bman, shouldn't be throwing those words at Dodo as he's Not acting any different from res. Actually he is - joining 2 of our clans vs many, not vice versa as your clan did.

Kash, I'm still surprised about you even being anywhere close to Res after they backstubbed you about a year ago..but I do know you as a guy with great heart, I'm just sorry to see you letting these people use you

Miss_Erika, I thought zaft doesn't post in forums nor doesn't talk **** lol res maybe a good war clan but 10k sdp burned in 2 month on me looks kinda weak and noobish. More than a half of the spies thrown at me didn't even burn the smallest sdp - not so great lol and when you say BH wasn't ready, what makes you think so? Those two worthy strips performed by Res were only successful because of mysterious bans on those two stripped. We are not suffering here, it actually is very amusing how 8 clans can't take on 130 something people lmao

Kruez joined because of attacks on their admins performed by a Res alt clan Army of Xian, not because BH asked. If we asked, Kreuz would have been in long time before and y'all know it. So stop looking for excuses and go ask your mole who is being stripped now lol is it time to check your rosters yet?dumb asses

8. Lol Blazey asset = valuable u idiot were did i post major bank ? better get them glasses/contacts fixed and I would as I suppose the rest of kaw would love to see these pics u keep bringing up BH are finished there nothing anymore but a bunch of quitters you've gone from having a fear factor to having a cheer factor u make us laugh so much with your bull **** I'm just glad the i got to see BH demise 

9. Lol the word on the street is that IS is running around KaW asking for more clans to join bwahahahaha this is hilarious!! If y'all doing so great, why ask for help? Can't wait

10. Key , WORD IS....... Stop
    Word is that your cheating by account sharing. Word is that zombies are rooming the streets of America.
    Word is the spurs won't win another game in the western conference finals.
    Word is that Kaw will fall by 2013.
    Word is that a rumor can spread faster than a fat lady's fart in a 3 man elevator , so let's go off facts blazey , not "Word is'

11. Good one Blazey OMG your off form today with your witty replies 

12. LETS GET SOMETHING STRAIGHT RES IS NOT ALONE IN THIS OSW THEY HAVE C.A.S, INFRARED SERENITY, DEATH-BEFORE-DISHONOR AND LNR WARRIORS....

13. @ wimpy. You turtle. Poke your head out of pin occasionally. I have more respect for mdk and his boyfriend shibbsta.

14. YES SANCTUM CLAN IS FAMOUS NOW, THANKS FOR POSTING IN FORUMS

15. Can we please get some naked hugs between these war clans. You are all good and respected osw war clans. You guys need to take a break from stripping allies and strip of some clothes and just hug it out.

Or just just continue to fight. GO RES

16. I agree Tim 

17. Yawn.. that 'major bank' term was borrowed from Shibbsta (I believe) post in the other thread. And you calling 2.5t a main asset. MrB is first of all a friend. 'Main assets' are being used daily on your clan mates, but for some reason they tend to run after waking up nakkedhi 00j

Bman is right, Stop the **** talk already, you not being original in your posts. You are bad at it, you shouldn't continue embarrassing your clan.

Michelle, thanks for hire back, I'll strip you some other time

Tim, didn't I see you in IS recently?

Jaida, thx for the scouts, needed to bank that gold Michelle just gave me

18. Actually I was kreut last just before they joined the war item hunting, but you might have seen in Res because they are my good friends. But I have friends in many different clans involved.

I figured you would enjoy some good humor in this post and from what I hear a naked hug from you would be pretty awesome.

19. since Res can't strip me, I'm afraid 'nakked' isn't applicable here

Michelle, thanks for another hire back LMAO stripping Michelle comes with volley bonusi'll do it more oftenyou could only afford one this time huh

20. This is my only acct alison. I reset my others when I retired last year. Dont need much for stats to chat ;)

As far as posting in forum, re-read the rules ;) I do "refrain", doesnt mean i cant. My praise to Res isnt "talking ****". I fought against Res once a year or so back. Great clan, great war clan and I think BH wasnt ready for someone other then the same noobs that ppl criticize iG for "picking on". None of that is direct attack on you, simple my opinion from playing the game ;)

How noble you guys get when people start slapping you around. I appriciate you worrying about me though ;) enjoy your war :)