BH vs Res OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *BaM_BaM-_-Gigolo-llIllllIIIlIl (01), May 28, 2012.

1. He's being sneaky... That way we won't know they are gearing up for a big strip. :lol:

2. 'UK isn't really a threat' - is this why you guys now have 2 more clans on us after this 'non-threat' group of 70 people joined our 50? I was hoping we'll make it equal but oh well lmao

Though those 2 clans of yours are no threat indeed..as well as whole Resilience and Army of Xi'an lol now every one who deserves it, will get attention.

Your big lb accounts look even more pathetic lol luv it

3. Biscuit you spammer. I'll hire your allies

4. Hello blazey.

@google. Where are you

5. LMAO This so called " UK no threat " has had ur LB Res Top 10 pinned for the most part of last 6 hrs since joined War

6. And u my friend should never underestimate ur enemy lol

7. After a FB on u I didn't even get the courtesy of a thank you hit back

8. U all talk so much smack but yet u bring in clans to help u.
    Can't fight ur own battles? Gotta bring in big brother to help u? Aww poor baby, u need some more help?

9. Hold on I'm confused. Google who you fighting, bh?

10. Not fighting BH, talking to BH.
    At war with zaft and family, very dirty war.

11. Hi Kashyour are confused, that's why you are on the res side

Res had IS, Cas etc members on their roster from the beginning. As well as support from their banks They joined Res as we started this war. Since than they constantly having more friends come over to fight us. We welcomed LNR member yesterday too, but just one so far lol Not speaking of another clan, Army of Xian, which this whole thing had began with. All for 50 of us - great variety of targetsSeems like Res can't fight their own battles and gathering as many people as they can to war us

BH has been fighting on its own until now.

Kreuz admins got incoming from res cowardly alts and declared war on res. We are fighting the same enemy together. We are happy to fight along side with Kreuz againit was always lots of fun

Btw, is Lotr joining Res too? I'd hate to fight the clan I loved so much..but it is what it is I guess

12. Today we also had DBD and a whole clan of IS join this war on AoX and Resilience side. Can't wait for more to comecos, honestly...they suck

Hard to believe that a clan like Res, full of highly ranked LB accounts, needs so much back up LOL very amusing

13. Who's kash
    No, Lotr not fighting as res have not needed the small help Lotr can provide. But it does seem that the war has moved up a notch. Just like old times. Nothing beats a good osw.
    Ps for those thinking why I have left res. It's not to pot up as I'm always potted just not been very active lately. But rest assured Alison and relentless will see me in their news when I do join.
    Happy warring guys and let's try keeping it clean. In the end we are all friends of friends making us all friends having fun.
    Peace out.
    
    LOTR
    RESILIENCE
    

14. Blazey sure likes to talk big but sure lacks in the follow up department... Talk less and fight more, I'll be waiting for ur actions...  Well said hansel like always 

15. Like that you Say we suck? But why dont you bring us some love from your side then and show us WHO is the "best"? I aint getting any love from Kreuz or BH...give ME love now and prove your the "best"...

Death-before-dishonor
    RCA

16. I am still waiting? where is the love from the "best" war CLANS in Kaw... We in dbd are waiting FOR the love from Kreuz? And from bh?

17. What a waste of spiesif we didn't have enough of more entertaining and bigger targets, you may have gotten some attention..at this point you gotta earn it and I don't remember seeing you in my news lmao
    Same applies to your clan mates that only sent me some incomings twice since y'all joinedI get more incoming from bh groupies in between war
    Bring in even more clans on us and let's have them all cry about not being noticed ROFL

18. Juicynoob pinned

19. FINALLY i get the love! DONT YOU worry:) i am going to repay you the favor