Best trolls on kaw

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl, Apr 18, 2016.

1. I don't proclaim to be the best forum user and my lack of forum posts back this up but I do enjoy a good troll post.ive tried recently to troll and my bait is retirement and goodbye threads but I'm far from being a decent troll.

I genuinely miss Saltyfeet and try hards have tried to fill those boots.
    People like skinny and Toddstilllovesbacon have tried hard but aren't as good so my question is who is the best past n present trolls in wc and in forums.

I'd say salty is the best I've seen and u can see try hards try hard to copy him with spelling mistakes but ain't as good.

All trolls welcome

2. This is a pathetic thread, who would even think of trolling on KaW? Such an honourable game need not be tainted by your filth. Go back to Twitter and whichever else scum hole you slithered from trolls.

Btw, I'm gonna use this first page comment to advertise the fact that we shoupd BAN FAMRING!

3. I miss devourer  his chats in pm was legendary

4. So. The "d" who comes in being negative about something that generally is seen a bit of fun.

Yes, saltyfeet was an interesting person. He had his ways to bring frustration out of people.

But trolling is kinda the wrong wording for the subject in my opinion. As many people have different type of humours.

So I ask you. Why should you be the judge of what others enjoy? Would you build a virtual wall to stop people coming to kaw because they was different to you?

Isn't that called prejudice?

Sorry, but we all are different. You're gonna have to get used to it!

5. What is a troll?

Do I have to pay a toll?

6. They live under bridges and yes you do have to pay a tol to a troll

7. Love this post......witty and clever imo the type of troll post I enjoy

8. No, it is a person on the internet who misleads people for amusement.

Congrats on winning hide and seek champion btw

Im probably gonna get banned for that

9. But I've not a penny right now.

10. I think dolphins float using Telly tubbies bud.

11. Then the troll will eat you 

12. Thank you.

But the only think I was hiding was something he was no longer seeking.

That would be love..

13. Sell your body.

14. Some people call imitation cheese a troll but I can't support that since I support half his posts

15. Yesssssssssss

16. My Fuhrer in shining armor will save me!

I shall not! My body is only for my hero!

17. Sell it to your hero. Don't let him to be a freeloader.

18. Anne does know that she is supposed to be hiding from You Know Who, not worshipping hum

19. When he saves me, he can have me. Body, Heart, and Soul. And Writings.

20. Making a lot of poor attempts here recently Aren't we