Best trolls on kaw

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl, Apr 18, 2016.

1. But i bet you've lost count how many ### you've gotten from todd in a year

2. 2 FB Parsfan 13adp

2FB ChineseBurn 13adp

...Pars I took SS of your battle losses last night. In a few days I'll post before and after SS so everyone can see what a pathetic lying war runner you actually are.

Keep talking ChineseBurn ...bring out more accts (main) if you're not scared like Parsfan
    Parsfan will be perma stripped/farmed until he apologizes to the nice lady on the other thread.



3. ChineseBurn HB 13adp

Parsfan 6/6 13adp



4. Ah gotta love these types of threads. They never name the real trolls, they name faces, who are active in the forum, and contributing as well as derailing.

You want trolls? Here's a shortlist

Ancienne
    Ancienne's husband
    Benny

That's all off the top of my head, there's a lot more, people just do t notice the subtleties

5. Lol you think im scared of your accts. Keep opening your mouth i think parsfan loves it

6. Ditto

7. No prize for guessing what todds pet name for parsfan is .... Bacon

8. Delta for forum president.

9. No that's my pet name for your mom lol

10. So u must be Parsfans girlfriend ...nine to meet you. I'll farm you as long as I farm him 

11. Lol maybe 5-6 assassinations and this loser gave up ...they always talk smack when they think they're big enough to take me BEFORE the idiots realize I play mult accts ...moron 

...love your new banner message lol it screams butthurt 

12. So you'll hit him for a few hours then stop for 5 hours then unload then within 3 days stop completely. .....lol

You've about 20 accounts n I ain't be pinned all day......

Ps just hit 10k on event despite missing 3 days.

Try hards must try harder

13. Lol you're ZEROd out now liar 

14. Remember Pars I'll be posting those SS of your BL ....340 mil 1st hit, we'll do the math later
    

15. Ive nearly emptied my bag of my Keemstar approved popcorn...

16. Yeh cause I just unloaded on eb.....

My god its so cringe worthy reading your posts and seeing how you try to act big and it's all bs....maybe you should try another app mate I don't think kaw's for you

17. ...and ZERO inc from Pars 4-5 assassination from Burn earlier (who's now fully mithed) but literally ZERO from idiot Parafan 

18. I'm not hitting you todd.....you crave the attention too much....to give u inc would be to give u what u want.....n anyway I don't hit baby accounts like yours it's not fair on you.
    Poor little guy

19. Moron can't talk your way out of this one ..I'm gonna farm the dog crap out of you and your new butt buddy till you apologize to the lady with med issues on the other thread

...in forums and on her wall

She dsnt maybe it back to KAW I'll do what I can to have you banned ...your scum and anyone who supports you on this is scum also

20. I have you bent over ...spy and att and you know it scumbag 