Best Overall EE Player

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ctidwell111, Aug 18, 2014.

1. I agree it is hard to choose a best overall EE player. People who come to mind right away (imo) r kyle2006 as an ssh, -_-faded_rainbows-_- as an ps,,TeP-ReGuLus-TeP,,GOLDEN-MINOTAUR,,-IlSU2ClI-_BENVOLIO_-lISU2CIl,,-IMF-,,POWERPUGS,,KUZMICH as tanks (att./hybrid/hansel). Em3rald_City_AS was awesome, sucks when ppl move on.

2. -Atropos- hatfield Valk Daed Lioness are just a few ive had the pleasure to war with that really are great players..that being said im a noob to war!!!

3. Good call on mino, vice. He's a beast

4. Wow ! You guys must've looked at the history of every war that ever took place to come to a decision! Good job !

5. Miss ya Hat. Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so faaaaaar away:(

6. I retired with the best ee record. So.... Me

7. Would have to be ER-Casanova also known as maks. He has managed to stay in ER and war with that build and still gets the results. He has won countless wars and to stay in ER with that many great fighters speaks loudly on his ability. I am so honoured to have warred with the great one. Thanks Maks

8. Ptolemy was that a Beatles blackbird reference .-.

The #1 in my clan used to have the mist screwed up build ever with no towers and random **** everywhere :lol: somehow he got #1 in Indi wars a lot. Bad build < Skill.

But I think for sure, strawb3rry takes the cake.

9. Wtf 478mil mith

10. There is no #1 player lol. knowing how to war takes practice. Thats all. everyone does there part in any war with a strategy. U cant judge top plunder. Or kos. Because noone knocks anyone out by themselves they just get the l7cky last hit. To win any war is a team effort. U can be last in plunder with 0 kos but played your part perfectly. (Ie weaking there tops) But a good internet connection doesnt hurt lol

11. Im pretty good at EE i think..
    But naw the best ee warriors are not the lb. There are those who arent touched in war and tank and skim all war and get #1 consistently. Think their so great cuz of that.
    Ya u aint no warrior with ur credit card build n bfa. U think ur all that and a bag a chips and judge others for low plunder. Any ee warrior like me who have been in countless wars know what i mean.
    There are some that war with all heart. A fast connection, a knowledge of builds, mechanics, knowing when to act when war goes sideways... To me that still doesnt make u the best...
    The best is someone who can do it all. Wc, track, ss, roster, plan and be quick in cc, while racking up plunder, regardless of build. They dont groan in indi wars asking can someone else do it.
    They have been around since ee started and seen all evolution of it, and kno how to adapt. There are very, very few who are good at doing it all. Consistently. These are who i prefer to war with. I would give props but then every forum noob will follow and ask them.
    I would like to give these values of a wc/tracker/warrior the recognition that the ultimate ee warrior should have. If youve done all that then u have my immense respect and would love to war with u

12. The problem with #1 plunder is the amount of people that cant follow instruction and cost a war because they went for #1 lol

Ive had many people who i needed to take on a meatshield role - instead they cried , did what they wanted and cost us the war

13. id like to see a thread about about peoples totals actions mith pay out and kos etc would be good to compare was hoping this would of had something down those lines its impossible to say whos the best because theres bin so much ee wars in general everyone who took part has there own duties

14. You can not chose the best ee player dependent on actions, kos, plunder anything like that, its how they do thier job for the team that determines a good ee warrior, if someone got 11b plunder, yet failed to do something like tank and just went for plunder, that could let down the team if they are outnumbered on ups, anything can happen if you dont do your job, it does not matter about if you get 15 kos or something crazy, or 6b + plunder, its what you do for your team, if its sacrificing plunder for control, or even having to fail on someone to burn their troops, its all for the team, not about individuals, you can never win a war with 1 good warrior

15. I think the op only have those two as examples. It never said that was set in stone how a good ee warrior was defined. That being said I know a few people who can absorb hits like a boss, but also take out a couple people in the blink of an eye. Yes, getting ko's can depend on luck, but also takes coordination bc you can't get just lucky every single war.

16. Difficult question to answer so I'm going to base my answer solely off who I faced in indy wars who I noticed always warring well Jorge,fonzyii17,topofthefoodchain,os_zum-ba. They are 4 or 5 others but I can't think of them atm