Best Overall EE Player

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ctidwell111, Aug 18, 2014.

1. The spragga joke is so old and overused it makes me gag every time I see it haha

2. I agree with deadly. That dude is awesome at everything except EE.

3. I came here for a good time, and honestly I'm feeling so attacked right now.

4. I take the championship they once called me the "SKO king" 

5. It ain't you. Who really gives a ?

6. Vendetta warred with meh, he werent da best.

Lil_wargorilla was the best SKOer. In s1 and 2 when we Vs'd sotra we'd put all our GH assass him first, most the time he managed to SKO which is beyond me.

7. Veni warred with me.

We called him the noob.

8. Er-mamba best pound for pound ee warrior I have seen

9. In what universe does the ability to dive quickly earn you a spot on the all-time top Warring accounts? Kinda like the kid with glasses, huddling in the fetal position saying "not in the Face! Not in the face!!"

That it's an applauded skill to be able to SKO quickly shows how broken the system had become.

10. im pretty good :D

11. I SAY MYSELF!

12. Me fo sho

13. Lilwargorilla is definitely one of the fastest players and he has many alts in elite war clans as well that are very good. Play-girl is also very good, normally gets top plunderer a lot. Sylv is definitely one of the most hard working warriors. She is very nice to everyone and allows them to hav a chance. Definitely not arrogant like a lot of wc's

14. Warred with Firebird quite a few times. Pretty damn quick at making plunder. Best he was while i warred with him was 9/0 and about 5-6bil plunder

Saw Redstar get 12bil a few days ago though... :lol:

15. Terror bad boy is great