Being framed to funding Yafi in their stripping of Osiris

Discussion in 'Wars' started by vedderkill, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hlneo has been a longtime friend but there is sufficient evidence. Y in the world would we wrongly accuse an lb player and risk the lb player joining our enemies and give them a boost of trillions to strip us? We aren't dumb. We don't go around helping to garner support for Ya__Judgement__Fi and help them get huge banks.

Although I would like to believe hlneo, this thread has just pushed me in the other direction. Neo, y cry to the whole kawmunity? To garner support for urself and yafi/judgement? Anyways, whatever it is, war is war and it's all part and parcel of a game. We have sufficient evidence and this is enough till concrete proof tells us otherwise.

Cheers

2. Oops!!! That was all good until in the end u say that ur still not sure?!

3. " till concrete proof tells us otherwise ". 

4. Os actually talks abt yafi using old strategies but isn't this a very old strategy used by Os to strip someone and then " oh sorry we stripped u but now we have solid proof and yr facking innocent. ". 

5. Nah. We have proof here. Unless u can show me otherwise that my proof is wrong, and u reinforce ur point. Got it? I mean even in the real world, these happen to. If u want me to give u examples, feel free to ask.

6. Hlneo probably was YAFI's friend in the past, not judgment's ;)

Like I said earlier, you guys let your guard down because you think YAFI was still the same as the past, and especially so after Postal's post.

I believe I have hinted enough ;)

Hint again, another few T strip is being planned already :lol:

Osiris Shield, the frontline defence of the clan of Osiris. :D

7. But of course, concrete proof saying we r wrong won't arise.. Cause there's only 1way. To take ss of all ur allies previous owners. And they won't do that cause it'll give them away. Hehe.

8. Anyone understand what Clemon (without an S) is saying?

He has proof, but wants proof to prove him wrong? And he still hasn't shown the proof for us (or anyone) to prove him wrong... Mind boggling stuff from Os Clemon (without an S) ... 

9. You are making a joke of Osiris. :lol:

Seriously? Take SS of all your allies previous owners? :lol:

10. He actually doesn't know what he's talking about. Tdubbs is the only sensible one left in there. I think he should ask Clemon in a decent manner " W. T. F. Is wrong with u? ". 

11. Clemon, the "proof" I seen, didn't prove anything accept she had a convo with a friend and stated she was busy with rl, stressed, and didn't have time for stripping and funding...Is there more proof you'd like to show me bro??

12. U didn't read hard enough then bro/sis.
    Oh and yes I think I'm going nuts from rl stress..pardon the crazy talk but I guess what I said didn't make sense must have been the alcohol n the girls.....

Anyways rl is callin again, I'll c u all later on. Cheers

13. Awwww thts cute. And now he admits.
    Well that was a nice try tho 

14. So a proof becomes not a proof??? :roll: :roll: :roll:

You guys turning paranoid? :lol:
    Relax, just a game!

15. Apple are you questioning the level of stupidity of Os Clemon? 

Or are you just calling him a liar?

16. Not really.
    I don't need to.
    He already admitted his talk was crazy and didn't make sense, something we already know. :lol:

17. @ OP: y dont u ask your clan for some help? u seem to be admin there...
    or are they an EB clan? :?

18. If you have proof just post the so called proof so this is put to rest.... It's stupid to ask hlneo to post proof that she is innocent. If you guys so sure then just post. If proof sufficient then your actions justified. Why make things so complicated?

19. They aren't sure, and they have no solid proof...I've talked with few Os people, all say they "think" Hlneo funded strips...Apparently they're following orders from AAH's Inter, he's the ones that's "sure" she helped, but has yet to prove anything

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.