Being framed to funding Yafi in their stripping of Osiris

Discussion in 'Wars' started by vedderkill, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Think it's best to go to Yafi judgement so Ur not alone . Just my 2 cents

Makanoobeli

2. Any proof that she funneled money there??

3. Wait... U have os wall art lol

4. Politics politics politics... 

5. Just go actually help Yafi. They could use a good bank. Wats the point of growing such a big build and not smacking someone with it..

6. Op has two day old Os wallart.... Maybe this is a strategy to get into yafi :roll:

7. Anyways do YAFI have any attack builds?

Because spies take half of what attack builds do.

They could've done with rocket and Ryan, but they went bank.

8. Os-Dan is got stripped 7.5Tr yesterday & Naked this is true. If hleo join us and be our bank then we will strike big strip again in next few day or week. And we know Osiris is very mad & hurt right now because they member got strip yesterday and try to farm innocent & bully people outside to make them feel better . But what can i say, Osiris member is too busy entertainment in forum and don't have time to pin their member getting strip naked. What you say Hleo? join us? :D I'm admin i will let you join Hleo lol

9. That was almost as funny as ur butt hurt clan 

10. Ouch...

7.5t-26b, dam.

11. Not really surprising that Osiris and AAH like to go for the innocent :lol:
    They are known to impose their demands unreasonably ;)

Obviously they are employing the same tactic as Black Hand in the past, which was to farm other players for strip gold. ;)

Osiris and AAH are still living in their own past thinking about past yafi tactics. Hint: Don't forget about our merger ;)

12. If you have proof then surely you wouldnt care to show it? Im sure one of you has ss of this talk in your clan.

13. So...what you're saying is... Osiris is starting to pick fights with random lb players. Would like to see a strip attempt on Chongo

14. Osiris still crying ... Biggest cry babies are Oskingdomofdeath and Os Going Postal ... They can't touch us so they go on others ... Is this how you make yourselves happy?

Osiris, Osiris Soldiers (and AAH) must be the laughing stock in KaW 

15. Osiris wants 10T back, obviously because they are very hurt and distraught. Hey, it's just a game! ;)

A 2.4T strip (that guy claimed 2.5T according to our spy) and a 7.5T strip (sorry Dan, still happy for your newborn) adds up to nearly 10T. :lol:

That is pretty clear right?

Osiris Soldiers, a clan that has destroyed the reputation and honour of Osiris, and make Osiris a laughing stock. :lol:
    *We are actually teaching you stuff if you realised. ;)

16. Lmao unless they have any proof , don't believe **** they are saying

17. Wow!! This isnt the first time tat aah/os accused innocent party and claimed have proof..

The first os war, an innocent clan was accused of helping to strip.. Now the same war, an innocent party was accused of funding.. Guys, grow up man.. LOL!! Which part u guys dun understand? We have lot of tycoon in yafi n judges who dun mind swipping credit card every day to ensure strip fund always there.. Y dun u guys accuse laoda helping strip fund us? It would b interesting after that.. Hahahahahahah!!! Bcoz y? U guys cant handle zaft like we do.. Hahah.. U guys are jus scared of zaft..

And the best part, its always inter and kindomino, kaw biggest coward n cry baby incite this accusation.. LOL!!

Talking abt proof, postal still have not shown the ss abt applesauce being the mole., we been waiting n waiting.. Gosh, u guys jus love to lie..

Hlneo, if u need to war, join us.. Our door always open for u.. Pls bring ur whole of ur army to join too.. We can wipe OS clean n dry together if u want..

Anyway, to postal n domino, pls ask zaft leaders n players on how to manage successful strips.. It makes u guys look damm dumb..

No wonder u cry for yafi help when malak farm u domino.. Still remember how u plead to extremist to help u.. Haahahahh!! Still fresh in my mind! But knowing malak was a friend of some of ours, we respect friendship n do not adhere to ur cries.. Poor domino, as quickly as he came, as quickly as he left that day lol..

18. They ask to show proof the he didnt help them in strip funds, but how is he able to show proof? Only two ways for him to show proof would be him taking ss of all his allies owners prior to owning them, or ss's from socalled "transaction" giving "the mysterious 10B in strip funds" to them.

I hate getting into this ****, but i'd love to see a way of proof he could show that isnt insaine.

19. This is really funny. They ask for proof that hlneo didn't help?

Maybe we should accuse Osiris of being crybabies, and ask them to show proof they aren't.

Really, Osiris recently has turned to lying their way out. Example of Postal's claim:
    "Watch yourself, Appleseeds, or i will send your team mates SS of your selling them out. only a RAT is worse than a coward!"
    No SS from him :lol:

His tactic, which obviously failed, is to make me prove I'm not a mole. When instead challenged to show us the SS, he quietly brushed it away. :lol:

They are now repeating the same tactic on innocent players.

Osiris's motto: "Guilty until proven innocent."
    How smart!!! :lol:

Osiris Soldiers, once again a good shield for Osiris. Wanna prove you aren't? :lol:

20. Bump for the laughs!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.