Azure Bliss "Apology" Cast your vote now 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PoppaBear-B, Oct 6, 2012.

1. I guess it all depends on the mood each clan is in at the time. Sounds like HoG didn't want the cf in the beginning anyway, so **** it. Consider cf broken due to Fords disrespect. My situation was different. Both clans wanted the cf and my disrespect wasn't going to change that, but I also wasn't going to get away unpunished.

2. I'm pretty sure most of the people who voted just gave a  because they wanted to see no mercy by HoG....

After stating that I give a  too :lol:

3. BigDog

4. Well as persident of these here forums for this month I have to vote hell NO to the cease fire! Support to hogs!!!

5. Looks like a big guy picking on a little guy to me

6. I don't see anything wrong with the apology from the OP of the original thread, no disrespect that I can see, looks genuine.

Fords comment on the other hand wasn't very smart, unless he's the owner of the clan I think it best to just farm him.

7. @ deenie.... I don't want cooties

Not derailing hogs thread btw... dogs love bears... [​IMG]

8. No CF, Full support for HOG Family!

༺Ŧ$Á̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻

9. Heart of Gold is a gang of bullies and losers :lol: all of them are HLBC losers players :eek: they attacked me while i'm inactive :shock: but seriously they are big losers i got golds from them more than they got from me :lol:

10. @ A-Ford whatever-your-name-is-B

I believe the proper comment for you would be "put up or shut up." So far no actions from you. If you want some come and take it. Don't put on a fake act like you've actually done something in this besides type like you're the most amazing player and you single handed lay destroyed anyone in our clan. I, however pinned your top 14 in less than an hour. Then HoG kept them that way. Please bak that up with a response on how one player can pin your top 14 members. As well as chase away 4 others that say they were guests.

Another saying, "give credit where credit is due" and you deserve none.

11. from pinning on your EB's you mean? Also I'm not HLBC 

12. Oh no voting twice!

13. Oh c'mon! You cant be that cruel. That's one of the cutest apologies ever written. You make the mittens sad. :(

I draw a picture of you, Poppabear. If it changes your opinion of us. Please, accept this gift as a token of gratitude, and leave us alone.

http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b57 ... 261c0b.jpg

14. And they want a cf? :lol;