Azure Bliss "Apology" Cast your vote now 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PoppaBear-B, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Tempted to be contrary and give a thumbs up, but its really up to the HoG admins. (I'd still vote  though. Do it for the lulz!)

2.  Let's keep going 

༺Ħ♡ǤÁ̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻

3.  Make Ford reset as a cf term!

4. Shhh  strip in progress 

5. I personally would have accepted if ford didn't insult you.

6. I say "Off with their heads". (thumbs down)

7. Keep going Poppa!

8.  For farming and smashing them.  To gather assistance in doing so.  For the craptastic apology and  for not inviting me sooner 

9. Poor HoG is so weak, whatever shall we do against your 60+ members to now 46?!

In other news, maybe you should have accepted the war challenge, limits xtal usage on our end when we're stripping your guys.  But then again need those precious EBs right?

[​IMG]

Lastly, Azure Bliss, you can thank -A-Fordprepp-B- for digging a deeper hole for your clan. 

10. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. Having posted similar smack talk in a cf thread, I can relate to Ford. However I was farmed for days because of it, and never questioned why. I knew I was instigating and got exactly what I was asking for. That being said, I think the apology was genuine, as was Fords comments. If he wants war and thinks HoG is weak, give him and him alone war, and prove to him just how strong HoG can be.

I normally do not condone clan vs 1 attacks, but in some cases that's the way it has to be. Punish the individual, not the entire clan for one individuals mouthiness.

12. I believe the owner of the clan should have written the apology, that's just respect from one clan owner to another, I do believe the apology was sincere. As far as rude members I'd farm the whole clan until they are dealt with properly soooo 

13. Deenie u sexy woman! Give me a kiss?

14. A) kaw kingdoms don't know what wording was supposed to be in first apology posting, that is between the negotiators from both clans. If that posting was in accordance with the words agreed; given HoG were going to agree to the cf apology I assume it wasn't too far from the mark; then that could still be accepted, and should be reinforced by admin/owner. 
    B) Fords post, as an Admin, does appear to be inflammatory, but we all in our KAW careers have made mistakes. There are some good people in both clans. It appears to be necessary for Ford to make a personal apology for the comments made on the CF thread.
    Enjoy Kaw it's all just a game 