Azure Bliss "Apology" Cast your vote now 

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PoppaBear-B, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Farm the  out of em POPPABEAR hell I'll help

2. Perm farm A-whateverthenameis-B instead of the whole clan; all you guys are talking like its the clans fault he posted that; and he did apologise... So yeah just farm him and leave Azure Bliss alone.

Or you can make the whole clan suffer but whatever gets you guys through the day 

4. 

5. Love the idea behind this thread.
    War on

 Off with their heads!

6. I'll admit that I'm war hungry.  Haven't had a good one in a long time... But AB doesn't fit my taste buds... Sadly. But whatever. 

 ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟Ꮋ ͟Ꭼ ͟Ꭺ ͟ཞ ͟Ꭲ ͟o ͟ᵳ ͟ Ꮐ ͟Ꮎ ͟Ꮮ ͟Ꭰ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ͟ ༺Ħ♡ǤÁ̸P☣Ć̸Ạ̸Ł༒ཾPṨ̸Ξ༻

7. Thank you mighty warriors of kaw for the votes 
    This led to a good resolution at the end of the day.
    Respect to all involved and thanks to Stone for apology and surrender. I wish your clan the best.
    Hope to see this trend continue in forums lol. Trial by jury 

Request Lock 

8. it could be either way so i say...

I am 

:lol: you had to scroll all the way down :lol:

9. Lol half the people voting are from HoG. So how the hell is that even fair? :roll:

10. Farm nicknac instead

11. Accept apology. Clearly you should pick on clans your own size. Nuff said

12. @Papa,
    I would have to say even without ford spouting his dump it was an odd apology/cf undertaking. Let me explain there were aspects that as you said seemed to be very deserving but the the op very cleverly added snide remarks and poorly worded comments. It seems Like a well worded not so sincere attempt to say if only... But I've only seen you to be a friendlier type of player helpful patient etc, IMO I'd male them offer a true and appropriate apology/cf.

13. Seems I've offered to late of an opinion. Good luck to all involved.

14. -| that's a thumbs down